Asus ROG Wireless Spatha MMO/MOBA RGB Gaming Mouse
Twelve Programmable Buttons for MMO Gaming
ROG Spatha has a total of 12 programmable buttons, including six thumb buttons, to give you intuitive command and control. It fits perfectly in your hand, and has been ergonomically-designed to give you tactile feedback and response.
Customizable Switch Socket Design
Gaming mouse buttons take a lot of punishment, and that's why the buttons on ROG Spatha feature durable Omron® switches with a 20-million-click lifespan. The exclusive switchable socket design allows for easy customization too.
Six Programmable Thumb Buttons
ROG Spatha comes with fully-programmable thumb buttons with Alps® switches to give you tactile feedback. The six buttons are arranged to resemble the iconic ROG eye and are designed to provide intuitive control and feel.
• Specially-designed micro-USB cable prevents the cable dragging on desk.
• The left and right buttons are independent of the mouse body for a tactile click response.
• The DPI clutch enables instant switching between two sensitivity levels:
- Standard speed for everyday gaming
- Extra-low speed for better aiming and accurate sniping The scroll wheel features an Alps encoder for a positive stepped action.
• Premium magnesium alloy chassis for increased durability.
• Special steel-grey non-stick coat and textured Mayan-stencilled rubber panels for an assured grip.
• ROG Spatha's 8200DPI laser sensor and 2000Hz polling rate give you extreme precision and response - even the slightest movement will be tracked.
• Ergonomic right-handed design that's ideal for palm- and claw-grippers.
Wireless and Wired - It's Your Choice
ROG Spatha utilizes a high-speed wireless connection for high data throughput and low latency to ensure all your movements are tracked accurately. And once the battery runs out, you can continue using it while charging, all without losing response and performance.
Customizable Light Effects Across Three Zones
ROG Spatha has an aggressive angular design that stands out. You can even customize the LED light effects on the scroll wheel, side buttons and ROG logo from a wide range of colours.
• Battery Level
Prepare for Battle with ROG Armoury
Customize user profiles, lighting effects, and program macros via the intuitive ROG Armoury dashboard.
• Built-in flash memory to save five profiles.
Exclusive Easy-Swap Switchable Socket
ROG Spatha features an exclusive easy-swap switchable socket design for easy upgrades. All you have to do is unscrew the four bottom screws with the bundled screwdriver to release the top cover and gain access to the sockets.
*Bundled screwdriver required.
Built for Gamers
Gaming is in our blood, and our R&D engineers worked extensively with professional gamers, took their feedback into consideration, and developed a gaming mouse that's designed to withstand the rigors of marathon gaming sessions. ROG Spatha is engineered for performance and durability, and stands ready for you to take into battle.
Game On, Anywhere!
ROG Spatha features its own hard case and gives you the convenience of one braided and one rubber USB cable. Simply connect one to the charging station, and keep the other one together with Spatha in the stylish hard case to take to LAN parties.
1x Wireless receiver/ charging dock.
1x 2-meter braided USB cable.
1x 1-meter rubber USB cable.
2x Japanese-made Omron switches.
1x Carry case.
1x Star-head screwdriver.
2x ROG logo stickers.
1x ROG certificate. Features • Programmable 12-button design optimized for MMO gaming.
• Increased flexibility - play in wired or wireless modes.
• Easy-swap switchable socket design for customizable click resistance.
• Customizable RGB lighting effects across three areas.
• Solidly-built magnesium alloy chassis.
• Built-in flash memory to save your favourite profiles.
• Exclusive ROG Armoury interface for easy customization of buttons, performance, and light settings.
• 8200 DPI, 150 ips, 30g acceleration and 2000Hz USB polling rate supported in wired mode for pixel-precise mouse tracking.
|Mouse Model||ROG Spatha|
|No. of Buttons||12|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||2-level DPI switch|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.8M Colours)|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
|Cable Length||2 m|
|Dimensions||89 x 45 x 137 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.