Intel i3 7350K CPU + ASUS Maximus VIII HERO Motherboard
Get the Core i3 7350K, Intel's First Ever Unlocked Core i3 Processor with one of the highest rated Intel Z170 Motherboards; The ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero.
The Intel Core i3 7350K is perfect for gaming with it's Dual Cores, 4 Threads, and high 4.2GHz Clock Speed which will slice through the latest games. Also primed for Overclocking with it's unlocked CPU multipler & b-clock, the Core i3 7350K is ideal for users who want to get ever last inch of performance from their system.
Pairing it with the ROG Maximus VIII Hero ATX Motherboard from ASUS, gives the seasoned overclocker, or gamers new to PC building, a strong platform to work from with a motherboard that is consistently highly rated. Featuring RGB Lighting, M.2, & USB 3.1, all while using the Z170 chipset ensures you'll get the features you want, & the performance you need.
This DIY Bundle Includes:
• ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero Z170 ATX Motherboard.
• Intel Core i3 7350K Unlocked Kaby Lake 4.2GHz CPU.
• Free Dawn of War III Video Game. Features • The Ideal DIY upgrade for gamers on a budget, giving you pro gaming performance for your outdated gaming system or start of a Brand New PC Gaming Rig, without the price tag.
• 'Solid' Intel Core i3 7350K Processor with Dual Cores, 4 Threads, & Unlocked CPU Multiplier.
• High Performance ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard with DDR4 support, 2-Way SLi/3-Way CrossFire Capability, M.2 PCIe slot, Gigabit LAN, & USB 3.1 Type-A + Type-C, in addition to AURA RGB Lighting so you can game with performance & style.
• FREE PC game, the very latest Sci-Fi RTS: Dawn of War III.
Please note: CPU is NOT SUPPLIED with a heatsink/cooler. Motherboard may require BIOS update to ensure compatibility.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 2015 8 Channel HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||2-Way SLi|
|Crossfire Support||3-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATAe / SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA3 0~5|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 5th Jan 2017
It's hard to believe that almost 17 months have passed since Intel unleashed the Core i7-6700K to champion the company's 14nm Skylake architecture. The sixth-generation Core processor has held the fort ever since, and with little in the way of competition from AMD, Intel hasn't been in a hurry to introduce a seventh-generation successor.