ASUS Intel Q170M-C Skylake Micro ATX Motherboard
ASUS Q170M-C, Intel Q170, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3 6Gbps, Intel Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, Micro ATX
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£119.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£124.93|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£119.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£129.28|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
5X Protection II
• Surge-Protected Networking.
• Overvoltage Protection.
• ESD Guards.
• Overcurrent Protection.
• Stainless-Steel Back I/O.
Advanced Hardware Safeguards
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
LANGuard: Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection: Short-circuit damage prevention
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of both your system and connected devices.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times (3X) longer than ordinary panels.
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly, and its damaging effects are easily underestimated. ASUS ESD Guards are tested to very high standards, capable of up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-6kV for contact discharge. We employ an active protective circuit design to guard your system against electrostatic interference and damage, providing greater component longevity.
• LAN port: ESD TVS diode protection on the LAN circuit.
• USB connectors: TVS diodes for surface-mount and dual-inline packages.
• VGA connectors: Additional on-circuit ESD TVS diodes to protect D-Sub functionality.
• Keyboard and mouse connectors: Additional on-circuit ESD transient-voltage-suppression (TVS) diodes.
DDR4 Support: Make your memory go faster
With DDR4, you'll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 2133MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you're assured the best compatibility.
Enjoy the DDR4 benefits with ASUS 100 series. (DDR4 vs DDR3)
• 2X faster write/read speeds.
• 2X larger capacity.
• 20% lower power consumption.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
• EZ Flash 3: Update the latest BIOS via the internet, and from within the BIOS.
• S.M.A.R.T: Check up your storages devices' Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T) logs to gauge reliability, and even determine if they're about to fail.
• Q-Fan Control: You can configure the fan's operating speed manually, or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard, Silent, Turbo, or Full Speed modes!
• My Favorites: Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
• Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
• EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
• SATA Information: View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
• Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
• Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
• SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
Ultrafast Transfer Speed
Instant front-panel USB 3.0 Experience
We've put USB 3.0 right where you need it — four super-speed ports on the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, so no more back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports!
Easy PC DIY
Safe motherboard mounting: Component-free areas to minimize damage risk
Fitting your ASUS motherboard is now safer than ever. The comprehensive component-free ‘safe zones' around every case-mounting hole minimizes the risk of damage and short circuits caused by contact — so you'll assemble your PC with total confidence!
Q-Slot: Effortless PCI Express component removal
The large winged clip is easy to reach and easy to operate. Just press the Q-Slot clip lightly, and graphics card just pop out. Installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards is no sweat!
Q-DIMM: Easy memory removal
Even if you work with a smaller case, just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out – couldn't be simpler!
Fan Xpert 2+: Advanced fan controls
With onboard thermal detection and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode, Fan Xpert 2+ makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise!
• Auto-Tuning Mode: Scans and detects all fan characteristics for single-click customization.
• RPM Fixed Mode: Lowers noise levels to near-0dB silence, allowing to you fix the fan speed.
AI Suite 3: One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
• Push Notice.
• Media Streamer.
• Mobo Connect.
Intel CPU and chipset features
Intel® Q170 Express Chipset
The Intel® Q170 Express is a single-chipset design that supports 6th-generation Intel LGA1151 Core™ i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. It natively supports up to six USB 3.0 ports, six SATA 6Gbit/s ports, and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support for faster data retrieval. Intel® Q170 Express chipset also supports iGPU functionality, so you'll enjoy the very latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
Ready for 6th-generation Intel LGA1151 Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron processors
This motherboard supports 6th-generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package, with graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, two-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great graphics performance.
Intel® vPro™ Technology allows IT organizations to remotely manage corporate PCs, even when they are powered off or with non-functional operating systems. It features Intel® Active Management Technology and offers a lighter-weight form of virtualization to audit all Intel® AMT-based platforms in a networked environment. PCs with Intel® vPro™ Technology allow IT departments to remotely retrieve assets and hardware/software inventories, contain security threats, resolve system problems, and increase the uptime of desktops with lower maintenance costs.
Intel® SBA support
Intel® SBA (Small Business Advantage) is a combination of hardware and software that provides unique security and productivity capabilities designed for small businesses. Intel® SBA requires MEI drivers (AMT host software kit) be installed.
• Windows® 7 (32/64-bit) / 8.1 (64-bit) / 10 (64-bit)
• PCH with 6th-generation Intel® Core™ processor (100 Series platforms) with 6.5MB Intel® Management Engine (ME) 11.0 firmware installed
CPU and chipset requirements:
• Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 with one of these chipsets: B150, H170, Q170
• The Intel® Management Engine software kit must be installed (the Local Manageability Service and the Intel ® Management Engine Interface must be installed and running.) Features • Intel® vPro business-grade technology support.
• 5X Protection II – Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
• DDR4 memory support.
• Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3.
• Easy PC DIY with safe motherboard-mounting design.
• Fan Xpert 2+ advanced fan controls for ultimate cooling and silent performance.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747