ASUS PRIME Z370-A Motherboard + CERBERUS XXL Mouse Mat/Pad
ASUS PRIME Z370-A, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, ATX Motherboard + ASUS CERBERUS XXL PC Gaming Mouse Pad
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£157.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£164.50|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£157.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£170.18|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 20th Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
ASUS Prime Z370 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus loads of scope to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies — including automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, immersive on-board audio, and support for the ASUS Fan Extension Card. Build smart and easy with ASUS Prime Z370.
Get The ASUS Cerberus XXL Mat with This Motherboard for a Limited Time & While Stocks Last!
ASUS Cerberus Mat, the new gaming mouse pad series, is designed for gamers and packed with awesome features for comfortable, fast and precise mouse tracking during intense gaming. These include a consistent surface texture, non-slip natural-rubber base, neat and durable stitching, and optimized firmness. Dominate the gaming battlefield with this XXL Cerberus Mouse Pad!
Tune Tt Your Way: 5-Way Optimisation
One-Click Overclock and Cooling, Done!
ASUS 5-Way Optimisation makes your PC smart. One click takes care of complex tuning, dynamically optimising essential aspects of the system to provide overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
• An automated tuning utility that optimises overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
• Fans stay whisper-quiet with everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
• Stress test function helps optimise and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
TPU - CPU performance boost: Unleash your PC's full performance with the ASUS AI Suite 3 utility. The TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) is the intelligence behind our automated system-tuning utility, offering the ability to fine-tune voltages, monitor system stats, and adjust overclock parameters for optimal performance.
EPU - All-round energy efficiency: With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you'll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimises power consumption and maximises savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Fan Xpert 4 - Flexible cooling controls for air or liquid: With Prime Z370-A you have comprehensive control over fans, water pumps, and even all-in-one (AIO) coolers ? all via Fan Xpert 4 or our media-acclaimed UEFI. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There's also Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum — keeping your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
Digi+ Power Control - Precise digital power control: Digi+ delivers real-time control over voltage droop, switching frequency and power-efficiency settings, allowing you to fine-tune CPU voltage regulation for ultimate stability and performance.
Turbo App - App specific optimisation for professionals and gamers: Whether you're a professional designer or hard-core gamer, you'll feel the benefit of the ASUS-exclusive Turbo App. This intuitive tool allows you to define CPU overclocking, apply fan profiles, prioritise network data and optimise audio settings at app level ? so your Prime Z370-A system is perfectly optimised for whatever you're doing.
Make Your Memory Go Faster
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing memory traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology layout ensures time-aligned signalling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements lead to more headroom for overclocking and improved stability, allowing memory speeds of DDR4-4000 and beyond with all slots populated.
OC Design – ASUS Pro Clock Technology
Prime Z370-A includes a dedicated base-clock (BCLK) generator that extends CPU and memory overclocking margins. This custom solution works in tandem with the TPU to enhance voltage and BCLK overclocking control, providing the flexibility to extract every ounce of performance from the Intel Core 8th Generation processors.
Cooler by Design
Prime Z370-A features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
• Multiple Temperature Sources: Each header can be set to monitor and react to three thermal sensors, and via Fan Xpert 4 you can even assign a sensor to monitor the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards — for optimal cooling during GPU- or CPU-intensive workloads.
• AIO pump: A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
• 4-pin PWM/DC fan: A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
• ASUS Fan Extension Card Support: Includes three additional DC or PWM fan headers, plus three thermal-probe headers.
• Smart Protection: A dedicated integrated circuit protects each fan header from over-temperature and over-current.
ASUS Fan Holder
With the all-new ASUS Fan Holder increasing airflow your Prime Z370 Series motherboard's VRM area is simple. Just screw on a 40/50mm fan, mount the bracket on the heatsink, and hook the fan up to a header for a targeted cooling boost. With the Fan Holder and fan in place, VRM temperatures are reduced by up to 25° — perfect for your overclocking adventures.
Media-Acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controllable graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, EZ and Advanced modes will help you quickly find your way, quickly and easily.
EZ Tuning Wizard: Quickly apply a CPU overclock to improve system performance, or configure a RAID array for faster data retrieval and backups
My Favourites: Quickly discover tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
• Intuitive graphical fan control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
• EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
• SATA Information: Display SATA port details that help you easily recognise drives.
• Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
• GPU Post: View recommendations for multi-VGA configurations and detailed information for select ASUS graphics cards.
• Secure Erase: Restore your SSDs to factory-fresh condition.
• Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
• SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
M.2: Speed Up with On-board M.2 Up to 32Gbps
With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
M.2 Heatsink: Keep Your SSD Cooler
Prime Z370-A has an ultra-efficient heatsink to reduce M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C — and that means optimal storage performance and improved SSD longevity.
3D-Printable M.2 Fan Mount: Active cooling for your SSD
ASUS Prime Z370-A features dedicated mounting points for the ASUS 3D-printable M.2 cooler. Supporting a 40mm fan, the M.2 cooler teams up with the onboard M.2 heatsink to reduce drive temperatures by up to 25°C, ensuring your high-performance SSD always delivers peak performance.
Guide to Start 3D Printing
• Download: Select the 3D source files you want to download.
• Personalise: Adjust size or shape, add text or change other attributes.
• Print: Use your own printer, or visit a local vendor or ASUS store with Shapeways.
• Setup: Easily assemble and fit your 3D-printed parts using M.2 nuts or existing case mounts.
Intel Optane Memory Ready
Intel Optane™ is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by Prime Z370-A. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C: Ultimate-speed 10Gbps with USB 3.1 Gen 2 on-board
With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A™ and reversible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ ports, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps.
Intel Ethernet: More throughput, less CPU usage
Prime Z370-A features the very latest Intel Ethernet. Intel's LAN has the advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
SafeSlot: Protect your graphics Card Investment
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-moulding process, SafeSlot integrates the slot with fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Built to Last
ASUS is the world's foremost motherboard manufacturer, renowned for our unique Design Thinking approach. Our exhaustive testing exceeds industry standards, supported by high-quality components for exceptional real-world protection. Our motherboards are proven to be compatible with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation. ASUS gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. By choosing ASUS, you also gain the freedom to select outstanding component options, for trouble-free DIY experiences.
Upgrade to Unrivalled Audio
Outstanding Audio: Realtek Codec and Unique Design Features for Pristine, Powerful Audio
Prime Z370-A utilises a unique audio codec designed in close collaboration with Realtek — the Realtek S1220A. It also features an unprecedented 120dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 113dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality. Additionally, a new impedance-sensing circuit automatically adjusts gain to ensure the optimal volume range for your headphones.
DTS Headphone:X - Surround sound
Immersive 3D surround-sound technology provides incredible audio experiences.
Crystal Sound 3: Flawless Audio That Immerses You In The Game
• Power pre-regulator: Reduces power-input noise to ensure consistent performance.
• Integrated amplifier: Capable of driving high-impedance headphones, without rolling-off high or low frequencies.
• Audio shielding: Separates analogue/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
• De-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to all audio outputs.
• Separate layer for left and right tracks: Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
• Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature, with exceptional fidelity.
Visual Beauty, Virtual Worlds
Aura Sync: Outshine the competition
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura Sync offers full RGB control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as the LED strips connected to the on-board RGB headers.* And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
• Colour Cycle
• Flash & Dash
• Glowing Yo Yo
• Starry Night
• Music Effect
• CPU Temperature
* The Aura RGB-strip header supports 5050 RGB LED strips with a max power rating of 3A (12V). For maximum brightness, strip length should not exceed 3m.
** LED Strips and Aura-compatible devices are sold separately.
Beyond VR Ready: Complete Your Immersion
Prime Z370-A isn't just VR ready — it goes way beyond. The ASUS Beyond VR Ready marque means that Prime Z370-A has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance. ASUS Beyond VR Ready opens up a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
Intel Z370 Chipset
The Intel® Z370 is a single-chip set design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the Z370 provides a maximum of 10 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z370 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core Processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support on-board graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance. Features • Ready for the latest Intel processors: LGA1151 socket for 8th Generation Intel Core desktop CPUs.
• 5-Way Optimisation: One-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimised overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
• ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking.
• Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI.
• Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with Intel Optane memory ready, Thunderbolt 3 and dual M.2 support.
• M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability.
• ASUS Aura Sync: Controllable on-board RGB lighting that can be easily synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Cerberus XXL Mat Features:
• The consistent surface texture is optimized for all mouse types, sensitivities and sensors.
• The non-slip natural-rubber base provides 1.3X more grip than conventional mouse mats.
• Neat and durable anti-fray stitching on this XXL model!
• XXL Model Dimensions: 900 x 440 x 3 mm (WxHxD).
Please Note: Intel Z370 Motherboards are ONLY compatible with Intel 8th. Gen 'Coffee Lake' CPUs. Although these Intel Z370 Motherboards share the same socket as Intel's 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, they are electrically incompatible & will not work with 7th & 6th Gen. Intel CPUs.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC S1220A 7.1 HD Audio + Crystal Sound 3|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||2-Way SLi|
|AMD CrossFire Support||3-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
|Board Dimensions||305 x 244 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 01442 265548