ASUS PRIME Intel H310T CSM Commercial Thin Mini ITX Motherboard
ASUS PRIME H310T/CSM, Intel H310, S 1151, DDR4 SO-DIMM, SATA3, M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, Thin Mini-ITX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
ASUS is the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand. Famous for user-focused Designed Thinking, we understand the importance of security, stability and easy manageability for your business. Our latest lineup of business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability, and an improved management suite for easier customisation. Combined with our world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximise your investment over the product life-cycle, ASUS business motherboards provide a high-quality, TCO-optimised solution for your business computing needs.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product life-cycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organisation to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
*Life-cycle support for consumer chipsets (eg. Q370, H270, B350) is set at 15 months. Program offerings may vary by region. Please consult your local sales representative for more information.
Internationally Certified Business Motherboard
ASUS business motherboards are enterprise proven with leading quality that exceeds industry standards. Certified by multiple international safety and environmental organisations, ASUS business motherboards provide a safe, secure and sustainable solution, making them the ideal choice for your business.
Enhances system security from bottom to top.
• ASUS Self-recovering BIOS: ASUS-exclusive BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure, preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
• ASUS Secure Boot: ASUS business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM): Hardware-based security offers better data protection, enhances network security, protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
• Certified NIST SP 800-147: ASUS business motherboard is certified by the national computer security standards.
Ensures consistent performance with the finest components and rigorous reliability testing.
• ASUS Trouble Shooting Solution: PRIME H310T onboard a TPM header for connecting to debug cards for faster, more efficient motherboard troubleshooting. When connected to an ASUS Debug Card, administrators can view error and debugging codes on the integrated LCD display, and get better idea of initialisation and recovery processes. ASUS business motherboards provide a complete troubleshooting solution, making mass production faster and more cost effective.
• 24/7 Reliability Test: Optimised for twenty-four seven operations, the motherboard is tested under temperature up to 45°C and relative humidity up to 80% to ensure it can handle diverse temperature and humidity range of different location.
• Anti-moisture Coating: An innovative moisture-resistant coating protects the motherboard in humid environments, such as factories, libraries, data centers and internet cafes. It also minimises internal corrosion by preventing adhesion and migration of moisture, prolonging the life of the motherboard.
• Anti-sulfur Resistors: Consider long-term reliability of commercial product, ASUS business motherboard is equipped with anti-sulfur resistors. The resistors provide excellent resistance to sulfuration by constructed in a high grade ceramic body (aluminium oxide). With anti-sulfur resistors, ASUS business motherboard can be operated under the harsh environments.
• LANGuard: Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance. ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
ASUS Management Suite
Makes customisation and management more efficient with Event Log: a built-in event log enables easier troubleshooting by capturing useful system information.
• BIOS updates: Update status, latest version and update time.
• AC power loss: Abnormal power loss events.
• RTC reset: Time of real-time-clock (RTC) reset.
• Chassis intrusion: Record of when chassis is opened.
• Hardware changes: Modifications to CPU, memory or HDDs.
• Hardware status: USB over current, CPU over temperature, and CPU over voltage events.
ASUS Control Centre Express
ASUS Control Center Express is centralised IT management software designed to provide a convenient, effective, secure and cost-saving solution for enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, and data centres in any type of industry. With the help of ASUS Control Centre Express, your organisation will be equipped to achieve success in even the most challenging modern IT environments.
• Optimise IT endpoint management: Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely.
• Automate IT maintenance: Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility.
• Securely manage all of endpoints: Securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices.
ASUS Commercial BIOS Kit
ASUS understands how important a customised product impacts users' mind share, experience the brand new Commercial BIOS Kit for partial BIOS update solution!
• BIOS Value Edit Tool: Customise the BIOS options.
• BIOS Boot Logo Tool: Brand your builds with a customised boot logo.
• OEM Activation (OA) Tools: Add or remove the OEM Activation key.
• Desktop Management Interface (DMI): Easily add customer information, such as company name, to the BIOS.
• Intel® Management Engine (Intel® ME) Driver: Update the Management Engine without flashing the whole BIOS.
• Box Headers: USB 3.1 Gen 1 header is box style, enabling fast connector installation and preventing pin damage.
• Colour-coded Connectors: Colour-coded connectors enable easy identification and cable-matching, speeding up the production line. investments in supporting hardware.
Intel® H310 Chipset
chipset The Intel® H310 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the H310 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, four SATA 6Gbps ports, and 10Gbps M.2 and PCIe 2.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel H310 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (2-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
• Dedicated LPC header and debug card with LCD display for faster troubleshooting.
• Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information.
• Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments.
• Commercial BIOS kit to make customisation faster and more efficient.
|Form Factor||Thin Mini-ITX|
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Type||DDR4 SO-DIMM|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||32GB (2x16GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||On-board|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||Not Supported|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||Not Supported|
|Storage Mode Support||NVMe Boot (via M.2 PCIe Slot)|
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Realtek RTL8111H (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Board Dimensions||170 x 170 mm|
|Model Number||PRIME H310T/CSM|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747