ASUS PRIME Intel H310M-C CSM Commercial Micro ATX Motherboard
ASUS PRIME H310M-C/CSM, Intel H310, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, MicroATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Micro-ATX H310 business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability and manageability.
ASUS is the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand. Famous for user-focused Designed Thinking, we understand the importance of security, stability and easy manageability for your business. Our latest lineup of business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability, and an improved management suite for easier customization. Combined with our world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product lifecycle, ASUS business motherboards provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing needs.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center - server-grade IT management software.
*CSM edition of ASUS Control Center.
Internationally Certified Business Motherboard
ASUS business motherboards are enterprise proven with leading quality that exceeds industry standards. Certified by multiple international safety and environmental organizations, including UL and Blue Angel, ASUS business motherboards provide a safe, secure and sustainable solution, making them the ideal choice for your business.
• ASUS Shield: Enhances system security from bottom to top.
• ASUS Reliant: Ensures consistent performance with the finest components and rigorous reliability testing.
• Management Suite: Makes customization and management more efficient.
ASUS Shield: Enhances System Security from Bottom to Top
ASUS Self-Recovering BIOS
ASUS-exclusive BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure, preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
• ASUS Secure Boot: ASUS business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM): Hardware-based security offers better data protection, enhances network security, protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
• Certified NIST SP 800-147: ASUS business motherboard is certified by the national computer security standards.
ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
With ASUS Self-recovering BIOS the user simply needs one step to restore the latest BIOS update.
• Ensures safe BIOS updates.
• Reduces maintenance frequency and costs.
• Requires no extra software.
• Provides automatic update failure detection and recovery.
• Standard process for BIOS update crash recovery.
ASUS Reliant: Ensures Consistent Performance with the Finest Components and Rigorous Reliability Testing
• Trouble Shooting Solution.
• 24/7 Reliability Test.
• Anti-Moisture Coating.
• Anti-Sulfur Resistors.
• LAN Guard.
• Overvoltage Protection.
• Stainless-Steel Back I/O.
• ESD Guards.
ASUS Trouble Shooting Solution
ASUS Debug header is a 10-1 pin low pin count (LPC) header for connecting to debug cards for faster, more efficient motherboard troubleshooting. When connected to an ASUS Debug Card, administrators can view error and debugging codes on the integrated LCD display, and get better idea of initialization and recovery processes. ASUS business motherboards provide a complete troubleshooting solution, making mass production faster and more cost effective.
24/7 Reliability Test
Optimized for twenty-four seven operations, the motherboard is tested under temperature up to 45°C and relative humidity up to 80% to ensure it can handle diverse temperature and humidity range of different location.
Anti-Moisture Coating: Protection Against Moisture and Corrosion
An innovative moisture-resistant coating protects the motherboard in humid environments, such as factories, libraries, data centers and internet cafes. It also minimizes internal corrosion by preventing adhesion and migration of moisture, prolonging the life of the motherboard.
Consider long-term reliability of commercial product, ASUS business motherboard is equipped with anti-sulfur resistors. The resistors provide excellent resistance to sulfuration by constructed in a high grade ceramic body (aluminium oxide). With anti-sulfur resistors, ASUS business motherboard can be operated under the harsh environments.
LANGuard: Pumped-Up Throughput, 2.5X Higher Surge Tolerance
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
Overvoltage Protection: World-Class Circuit-Protecting Power Design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X Corrosion-Resistance for Greater Durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times longer than ordinary panels.
ESD Guards: Electrostatic Discharge Protection
ASUS ESD Guards prevent damage from electrostatic discharge, up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-15kV for contact discharge, arranged in an active-protective-circuit design that prolongs the life of components.
Asus Management Suite: Makes Customization and Management More Efficient
A built-in event log enables easier troubleshooting by capturing useful system information.
• BIOS Updates: Update status, latest version and update time.
• AC Power Loss: Abnormal power loss events.
• RTC Reset: Time of real-time-clock (RTC) reset.
• Chassis Intrusion: Record of when chassis is opened.
• Hardware Changes: Modifications to CPU, memory or HDDs.
• Hardware Status: USB over current, CPU over temperature, and CPU over voltage events.
ASUS Control Center
ASUS Control Center is centralized IT management software designed to provide a convenient, effective, secure and cost-saving solution for enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, and data centers in any type of industry. With the help of ASUS Control Center, your organization will be equipped to achieve success in even the most challenging modern IT environments.
Optimize IT Endpoint Management
Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely.
Automate IT Maintenance
Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility.
Securely Manage All of Endpoints
Securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices.
ASUS Commercial BIOS Kit
ASUS understands how important a customized product impacts users' mind share, experience the brand new Commercial BIOS Kit for partial BIOS update solution!
• BIOS Value Edit Tool: Customize the BIOS options.
• BIOS Boot Logo Tool: Brand your builds with a customized boot logo.
• OEM Activation (OA) Tools: Add or remove the OEM Activation key.
• Desktop Management Interface (DMI): Easily add customer information, such as company name, to the BIOS.
• Intel® Management Engine (Intel® ME) Driver: Update the Management Engine without flashing the whole BIOS.
• Box Headers: All USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 2.0 headers are box style, enabling fast connector installation and preventing pin damage.
• Fixed-Position Connectors: Connector positions on ASUS business motherboards remain consistent across product generations, protecting training, manufacturing and investments in supporting hardware.
• Colour-coded Connectors: Colour-coded connectors enable easy identification and cable-matching, speeding up the production line. investments in supporting hardware.
Q-Slot: Effortless PCI Express Component Removal
The large winged clip is easy to reach and easy to operate. Just press the Q-Slot clip lightly, and graphics card just pop out. Installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards is no sweat!
Q-DIMM: Easy Memory Removal
Even if you work with a smaller case, just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out – removing memory is that simple!
Intel CPU and Chipset Features
Intel® H310 Chipset
The Intel® H310 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the H310 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, four SATA 6Gbps ports, and 10Gbps M.2 and PCIe 2.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel H310 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core Processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support on-board graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (2-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance. Features • ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup.
• Dedicated LPC header and debug card with LCD display for faster troubleshooting.
• Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information.
• Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments.
• Commercial BIOS kit to make customization faster and more efficient.
• ASUS Control Center software to make IT endpoint management easier.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||32GB (2x16GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||Not Supported|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||Not Supported|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Realtek RTL8111H (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Board Dimensions||244 x 193 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747