ASUS Intel PRIME H310I-PLUS Coffee Lake Mini ITX Motherboard
ASUS PRIME H310I-PLUS, Intel H310, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, Mini-ITX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Intel LGA-1151 mini-ITX motherboard with DDR4 2666MHz, M.2 M key & M.2 E key support, HDMI, SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen1.
ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies — including automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive on-board audio. When you build with an ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboard, you build smart, easy and affordably.
Tune It Your Way
EPU: All-Round Energy Efficiency
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you'll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Fan Xpert 2+: Flexible Cooling Controls
Prime 300 Series motherboards offer comprehensive control over system fans, via the included Fan Xpert 2+ software. Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click.
Cooler by Design
Prime 300 Series features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via ASUS Fan Xpert software or the UEFI BIOS.
• Multiple Temperature Sources: Each header can be set to monitor and react to up to three thermal sensors. Via Fan Xpert, you can also assign a sensor to monitor the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to ensure optimal cooling during GPU- or CPU-intensive workloads.
• 4-pin PWM/DC Fan: Each on-board CHA FAN header supports PWM and DC mode.
Media-Acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime 300 Series has one of the best in the business.
Can configure the fan's operating speed manually, or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard, Silent, Turbo or Full Speed modes, plus automatic switch to full speed if the temperature hits 75°C.
When you're ready for a deeper dive, Advanced mode enables full control over every aspect of the motherboard — with a built-in Search function to find the setting you need in the blink of an eye.
• EZ Tuning Wizard: Quickly apply a CPU overclock to improve system performance, or configure a RAID array for faster data retrieval and backups.
• Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
• SATA Information: Display SATA port details that help you easily recognize drives.
• Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
• My Favourites: Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
• Secure Erase: Restore your SSDs to factory-fresh condition.
• User Profile: Save BIOS settings for migration to new BIOS version or system.
• SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
USB 3.1 Gen 1 Front-Panel Connector: Future-Proof Connectivity
USB 3.1 Gen 1 is right where you need it, with two super-speed headers for the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, and avoid back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports.
M.2 (Socket 3, M key): Speed Up with On-Board M.2
With x4 PCI Express® 2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 20Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
M.2 (Socket 1, E Key): Go faster with the latest CNVi/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 5*
Integrated with Intel® wireless-AC technology, M.2 supports CNVi/PCIe/USB mode to build a faster and more cost-effective Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 solution.
*CNVi/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Card not included, available separately.
Reliable Stability and Compatibility
Built to Last
ASUS is the world's leading motherboard brand. Our motherboards are extensively tested for compatibility with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation — offering the peace of mind of knowing that your ASUS motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. Choosing ASUS is an assurance of trouble-free DIY experiences.
• 5X Protection III: Hardware safeguards to ensure long-term durability.
• 520+ DDR4 Compatibility: Industry-leading DDR4 memory compatibility for best flexibility and reassurance.
• 1000+ Compatible Devices: Compatibility with a range of CPUs, memory modules, graphics cards and more.
• 8000+ Validation Hours: Extensive testing with latest components for enhanced reliability, compatibility and safety.
5X Protection III:
Prime 300 Series motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III, employing the finest components, excellent circuit design and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your investment. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build — thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot Prevents Damage
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe® slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6X-stronger retention and 1.3X-greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
Our Prime 300 Series motherboards also have strengthened solder points around both the PCIe and DIMM pins.
LANGuard: Pumped-Up Throughput, 2.5X-Higher Surge Tolerance
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to ensure a more reliable connection and better throughput.
Overvoltage Protection: World-Class Circuit-Protecting Power Design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators protects your motherboard from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
DIGI+ VRM: Precision Control for Stable Power
ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands, reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection: Short-Circuit Damage Prevention
On-board resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM ? so it provides a safeguard to protect the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O Panel: 3X Corrosion-Resistance for Greater Durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide assure a lifespan that's 3X longer than ordinary panels.
ESD Guards: Electrostatic Discharge Protection
ASUS ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge.
1000+ Compatible Devices and Components
The superior compatibility of Prime 300 Series is evidenced by our extensive list of supported devices — which includes thousands of compatible components — and our Qualified Vendor List (QVL) that identifies memory compatibility. It all adds up to more choices for worry-free PC-building experiences.
8000+ Validation Hours
ASUS motherboards offer superb endurance. We verify this by subjecting every board to more than 8,000 hours of stringent tests. A barrage of burn-in, environmental, compatibility, software and safety tests confirm that our motherboards are exceptionally robust. It also shows that ASUS reliability surpasses industry standards, ensuring that every component is designed to function flawlessly in any environment.
• Temperature and Humidity Tests: Ensures components withstand extreme conditions.
• Thermal Measurement Tests: Ensures that the system remains cool and stable under the heaviest loads.
• Insertion Tests: Every port and connector is put through repeated installation cycles.
• Aging Tests: Up to 48-hour aging test ensures reliability.
• Power-Consumption Tests: Delivers world-class energy efficiency.
• Temperature and DC Margin Tests: Ensures that the motherboard is capable of coping with voltages fluctuations caused by varying temperatures.
• Thermal-Shock Tests: Ensures ability to survive temperature changes during transportation.
• Non-Operation Shock Tests: Built to withstand jolts that may occur during shipping.
• Burn-In Tests: Every component is checked to ensure flawless operation.
• Installation Tests: Connector placement is double-checked to ensure hassle-free installation.
• Drop Tests: Drop tests from various heights ensure durability.
• Salt and Spray Tests: Tested for I/O reliability, prolonged lifespan and rust-resistance.
Upgrade to Unrivalled Audio
Outstanding Audio: Combined On-Board Features Deliver Elevated Audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced!
• Audio Shielding: Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
• Separate Layer for Left and Right Tracks: Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
• Premium Japanese-Made Audio Capacitors: Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature, with exceptional fidelity.
Visual Beauty, Virtual Worlds
Beyond VR Ready: Complete Your Immersion
Prime 300 series isn't just VR ready — it goes way beyond. The ASUS Beyond VR Ready marque means that Prime 300 series has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance. ASUS Beyond VR Ready opens up a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
Intel H310 Chipset
The Intel® H310 is a performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the H310 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, four SATA 6Gbps ports, and 20Gbps M.2 and PCIe 2.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel H310 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core Processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support on-board graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (2-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance. Features • Fan Xpert 2+: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming
• 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
• Native M.2 (M key) Support: Delivers lightning-fast storage speeds, and native M.2 (E key) support enables faster wireless communication speeds.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||32GB (2x16GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||Not Supported|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||Not Supported|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Realtek RTL8111H (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
|Board Dimensions||170 x 170 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 01442 265548