ASUS AMD AM4 Ryzen PRIME B350M-K Micro ATX Motherboard
ASUS PRIME B350M-K, AMD B350, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, M.2 (PCIe/SATA), Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, MicroATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
AMD AM4 MicroATX motherboard with LED lighting, DDR4 3200MHz, 32Gb/s M.2, USB3.0, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0.
ASUS Prime is the next evolution of the ASUS motherboard, born of a pedigree that stretches back to 1989. Our team of world-class engineers are passionate about empowering everyone to enjoy the benefits of customisation and tuning, and the driving force behind the development of Prime is to make advanced enthusiast controls easily accessible — maximising performance, stability and compatibility for the very best DIY PC experiences. Simply stated: it's time for Prime.
Reliable Stability and Compatibility
Built to Last
ASUS is the world's foremost motherboard manufacturer, renowned for our unique Design Thinking approach. Our exhaustive testing exceeds industry standards, supported by high-quality components for exceptional real-world protection. Our motherboards are proven to be compatible with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation. ASUS gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. By choosing ASUS, you also gain the freedom to select outstanding component options, for trouble-free DIY experiences.
• 5X Protection III: Hardware safeguards to ensure long-term durability.
• 350+ DDR4 Compatibility: Industry-leading DDR4 memory compatibility for best flexibility and reassurance.
• 1000+ Compatible Devices: Compatibility with a range of CPUs, memory modules, graphics cards and more.
• 8000+ Validation Hours: Extensive testing with latest components for enhanced reliability, compatibility and safety.
5X Protection III:
PRIME B350 series motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III, employing the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your motherboard. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build — thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
• SafeSlot Core.
• Surge-Protected Networking.
• Overvoltage Protection.
• Stable Power Supply.
• Stainless-Steel Back I/O.
SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot Prevents Damage
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
ASUS Prime motherboards have strengthened solder points around both the PCIe and DIMM pins.
LANGuard: Pumped-Up Throughput. 2.5x Higher Surge Tolerance
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to ensure a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
Overvoltage Protection: World-Class Circuit-Protecting Power Design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
DIGI+ VRM: Precision Control for Stable Power
ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands, reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection: Short-Circuit Damage Prevention
On-board resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3x Corrosion-Resistance for Greater Durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times longer than ordinary panels.
ESD Guards: Electrostatic Discharge Protection
ASUS ESD Guards prevent damage from electrostatic discharge, up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/- 6kV for contact discharge, arranged in an active-protective-circuit design that prolongs the life of components.
• LAN Port: ESD TVS diode protection on the LAN circuit.
• USB Connectors: TVS diodes for surface-mount and dual-inline packages.
• VGA Connectors: Additional on-circuit ESD TVS diodes to protect D-Sub functionality.
• Keyboard and Mouse Connectors: Additional on-circuit ESD transient-voltage-suppression.
Proven Compatibility: Tested to Be Compatible with 1,000+ CPUs, DDR4 Memory Modules, Graphics Cards and More
Having the freedom to pick and choose the parts that go into your machine is at the heart of PC DIY. Our extensive certification program focuses on providing the very best compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, giving you the freedom to build and upgrade without frustration. Compatible today and compatible far into the future – that's the ASUS way.
Extensive List of Supported Devices: View Supported Devices and Qualified Vendor List for Compatible Memory
The superior compatibility of Prime B350 series is evidenced by our extensive list of supported devices — which includes thousands of compatible components — and our Qualified Vendor List that identifies memory compatibility. That means more choices for worry-free PC-building experiences.
Great Compatibility with ASUS Products
ASUS offers a suite of proprietary components — graphics cards, sound cards, optical drives — that perfectly complement Prime B350 series, so you can complete your custom motherboard build with confidence!
ASUS motherboards have superb endurance. We verify this by subjecting every board to more than 8,000 hours of stringent tests. A barrage of burn-in, environmental, compatibility, software and safety tests confirm that our motherboards are exceptionally robust. It also shows that ASUS reliability surpasses industry standards, ensuring that every component is designed to function flawlessly in any environment.
8000+ Validation Hours
• Temperature and Humidity Test: Ensures components withstand extreme conditions.
• Thermal Measurement Test: Ensures that the system remains cool and stable under the heaviest loads.
• Insertion Test: Every port and connector is put through repeated installation cycles.
• Aging Test: Up to 48-hour aging test ensures reliability.
• Power Consumption Test: Checked for world-class energy efficiency.
• Temperature and DC Margin Test: Ensures that the motherboard is capable of coping with Voltage fluctuations caused by varying temperatures.
• Thermal Shock Test: Ensures ability to survive temperature changes during transportation.
• Non-Operation Shock Test: Built to withstand jolts that may occur during shipping.
• Burn-In Test: Every component is checked to ensure flawless operation in any environment.
• Installation Test: Connector placement is double-checked to ensure hassle-free installation.
• Drop Test: Drop tests from various heights ensure durability.
• Salt and Spray Test: Tested for I/O reliability, prolonged lifespan and rust-resistance.
With DDR4, you'll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 3200MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you're assured the best compatibility.
Enjoy The DDR4 Benefits with Prime B350 Series (DDR4 vs DDR3)
• 2X Faster Write/Read Speeds.
• 2X Larger Capacity.
• 20% Lower Power Consumption.
Fan Xpert: Dedicated CPU and Case Fan Controls
Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise - and with Prime B350 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC. Fan Xpert even includes Auto-Tuning mode to scan and detect all fan characteristics for single-click customisation!
• Dedicated Heat-Detection Area.
• Ultra-Low CPU Fan Speed.
• 4 & 3-pin (PWM/DC) Case Fan Support.
Game in Your Way
Gaming Audio: Combined On-Board Features Deliver Elevated Audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced!
• Noise isolation: Audio shielding ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference.
• Dedicated Audio PCB Layers: Separate layers for left and right tracks ensures both channels deliver consistent, equal quality.
• Audio Enjoyment: Premium Japanese audio capacitors provide warm, natural, and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
All-Round Energy Saving
EPU: Energy Efficient Design
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you'll enjoy system power savings. EPU automatically optimises power consumption, and maximises savings with Away mode.
Ultrafast Transfer Speeds
Speed Up with On-Board M.2 Up to 32Gb/s
With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gb/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
Instant Front-Panel USB 3.0 Experience
We've put USB 3.0 right where you need it - four super-speed ports on the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, so no more back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports!
Easy PC DIY
Safe Motherboard Mounting: Component-Free Areas to Minimise Damage Risk
Fitting your ASUS motherboard is now safer than ever. The comprehensive component-free 'safe zones' around every case-mounting hole minimises the risk of damage and short circuits caused by contact - so you'll assemble your PC with total confidence!
Q-Slot: Effortless PCI Express Component Removal
The large winged clip is easy to reach and easy to operate. Just press the Q-Slot clip lightly, and the graphics card pops out. Installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards is no sweat!
Q-DIMM: Easy Memory Removal
Even if you work with a smaller case, just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out - removing memory is that simple!
Media-Acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, EZ and Advanced modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
• EZ Flash 3: Update the BIOS via the internet, without leaving the BIOS interface.
• S.M.A.R.T: Check your storage device Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology logs to gauge reliability and possibly to determine potential failures.
• Q-Fan Control: You can configure the fan's operating speed manually, or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard, Silent, Turbo, or Full Speed modes!
• My Favourites: Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
• Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
• EZ XMP: Improve DRAM performance with a click.
• SATA Information: Easily display SATA port details for device identification.
• Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to quickly change time and date settings.
• Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
• SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
AI Suite 3: One-Stop Access to Innovative ASUS Features
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy-to-use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
AMD CPU and Chipset Features
Ready for AMD AM4-Socket Ryzen, 7th Generation A-Series APUs and Athlon APUs
This motherboard supports AMD® Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A-series accelerated processing units (APUs) and Athlon™ CPUs. The high-performance Ryzen™ processor supports up to eight cores, and is based on the innovative Zen core architecture. The 7th Generation A-series APUs feature integrated AMD Radeon R-series graphics. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.0 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes for superb performance.
AMD B350 Chipset
The AMD B350 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD® AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors, 7th Generation A-series APUs and Athlon™ CPUs. It provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, and four 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval. Features • 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
• LED Illumination: Lighting control for audio trace paths.
• Native M.2: Lightning-fast storage speeds.
• One-Stop Controls: Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||32GB (2x16GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC887-VD2 8-Channel HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||Not Supported|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Realtek RTL8111H (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
|Board Dimensions||226 x 221 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2017
AMD made waves in the premium consumer CPU market during March 2017 when it debuted Ryzen processors based on the Zen architecture that had been in development for the previous four years