ASUS PRIME Intel B250M C CSM/Corporate Stable Model Micro ATX Motherboard
ASUS PRIME B250M-C/CSM Commercial Series, Intel B250, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, Intel GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, MicroATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
About ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable, reliable motherboards and mini PCs for businesses of all sizes. ASUS CSM offers up to 36-month product lifecycle support and a six-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organisation to get ready for product transitions. Additionally, each purchase of an ASUS CSM product comes with ASUS Control Center Classic Edition, server-grade IT management software — a $60 value. *Lifecycle support for consumer chipsets (eg. H270, B350) is set at 15 months. Program offerings may vary by region.
Optimise IT Endpoint Management
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralised platform designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely to help safeguard against potential issues. Its detailed dashboard provides real-time data to identify system failures and efficiently improve productivity, as well as perform timely asset management checking.
Automate IT Maintenance
ASUS Control Center (ACC) allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility. ACC is designed to enhance power management by setting up power caps to optimise energy usage and reduce outage risks. ACC also automatically notifies IT staff in the event of unusual conditions or changes to any device, allowing for faster resolution of potential issues.
Securely Manage All of Your Endpoints
Security is exceptionally vital in any business environment. ASUS Control Center (ACC) helps IT staff securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices. ACC prevents unauthorised system access by providing remote disablement of the Registry Editor, blocking USB storage for all nodes at once and monitoring client device status, and providing automatic reboots via watchdog programs.
ASUS Commercial Series
ASUS is the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand, renowned for our user-focused Design Thinking. We understand the business importance of stability, easy manageability and security. That's why ASUS commercial series boards include, 24/7 stability, smart BIOS tools and guaranteed long-term availability, and our world-class after-sales service effectively reduces many hidden costs of ownership — maximising your investment over the product lifecycle.
• Dependable Reliability: 5X Protection III, Anti-Moisture, 24/7 Dependability: Maintain the best performance and prolong system lifespan.
• Efficient Management: Commercial BIOS Kit, ASUS Remote Management Tool: Customise, monitor and update your systems with automated ease.
• Easy Assembly: Box Headers, Fixed Position Connectors, Color-Coded Connectors, Q-Slot, Q-DIMM: Avoid pin damage and benefit from consistent layout across product generations.
SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot Prevents Damage
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
ASUS Prime motherboards have strengthened solder points around both the PCIe and DIMM pins.
Pumped-Up Throughput, 2.5X Higher Surge Tolerance
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
World-Class Circuit-Protecting Power Design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
Precision Control for Stable Power!
ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands, reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
3X Corrosion-Resistance for Greater Durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times longer than ordinary panels.
Electrostatic Discharge Protection
ASUS ESD Guards prevent damage from electrostatic discharge, up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-15kV for contact discharge, arranged in an active-protective-circuit design that prolongs the life of components.
Against Moisture & Corrosion
This innovative moisture-resistant coating provides motherboard protection, and combats the higher levels of humidity that build up in densely-populated environments, such as factories, libraries, data centres and internet cafes. It even minimises internal corrosion by preventing the adhesion and migration of moisture — prolonging the life of your motherboard.
24/7 Reliability Test
Optimised for twenty-four seven operations, the motherboard is tested under temperature up to 45°C and humidity up to 80% to ensure it can handle diverse temperature and humidity range of different location.
ASUS Remote Management Tool
The ASUS Remote Management Tool provides routine office PC maintenance, including easy BIOS updates and automatic simultaneous syncing across multiple devices.
• Quick BIOS Update: Real-time BIOS updates through USB or the hard drive.
• Easy BIOS Setting: Easily customise CPU, fan, or system settings.
• System Monitoring: Instantly monitor system's temperature, power, or fan status.
• Remote Power Management: Control wake up/ shut down/ reset/ hibernate modes.
• Customise DMI Value: Retrieve DMI information, and edit DMI string in real time.
Commercial BIOS Kit
ASUS understands how important a customised product impacts users' mind share, experience the brand new Commercial BIOS Kit for partial BIOS update solution!
• BIOS Value Edit Tool:Customise the BIOS options.
• BIOS Boot Logo Tool: Brand your builds with a customised boot logo.
• OEM Activation (OA) Tools: Add or remove the OEM Activation key.
• Desktop Management Interface (DMI): Easily add customer information, such as company name, to the BIOS.
• Intel® Management Engine (Intel® ME) Driver: Update the Management Engine without flashing the whole BIOS.
*Please contact local representative to obtain the related BIOS tools for manufacturing requests.
• Box Headers: All USB 3.0 and 2.0 headers are box style, enabling fast connector installation and preventing pin damage.
• Fixed-position Connectors: Connector positions on ASUS Commercial motherboards remain consistent across product generations, protecting training, manufacturing and investments in supporting hardware.
• Colour-Coded Connectors: Colour-coded connectors enable easy identification and cable-matching, speeding up the production line. investments in supporting hardware.
Effortless PCI Express Component Removal
The large winged clip is easy to reach and easy to operate. Just press the Q-Slot clip lightly, and graphics card just pop out. Installing or removing even the biggest graphics cards is no sweat!
Easy Memory Removal
Even if you work with a smaller case, just push down on the one-sided clip and push or pull RAM modules in or out – removing memory is that simple!
Intel® B250 Chipset
The Intel® B250 is a single-chipset design that supports 7th & 6th-generation Intel LGA1151 Core™ i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilising serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. It natively supports up to six USB 3.0 ports, six SATA 6Gbit/s ports, and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support for faster data retrieval. Intel® B250 chipset also supports iGPU functionality, so you'll enjoy the very latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
Ready for 7th Generation & 6th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
The ASUS B250M-C/CSM motherboard supports 7th Generation and 6th Generation Intel Core™ i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package. Integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers support on-board graphics output with dedicated chipsets, two-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
• Efficient Management: ASUS Commercial BIOS Kit for easy customisation of DMI, BIOS values and boot logos, plus Intel® ME Driver and OEM Activation (OA) tools*.
• Dependable Reliability: Stress-tested 24/7 for 168 hours, plus anti-moisture coating for prolonged system lifespan.
• Easy Assembly: Box-style headers and fixed-position, colour-coded connectors to speed up the production line.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 01442 265548