ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2GB ROG STRIX Graphics Card
ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 ROG STRIX GAMING 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card, 640 Core, 1354MHz GPU, 1455MHz Boost
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£155.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£162.40|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£155.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£168.05|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
Outshine The Competition
ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1050 gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU II Technology with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for up to 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance, and Industry-only Auto-Extreme Technology for premium quality and the best reliability. Aura RGB Lighting enables a gaming system personalisation. ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1050 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
• Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II.
• DirectCU II with Direct-GPU Contact Heatpipes.
• Patented Wing-Blade 0dB Fans.
• ASUS FanConnect GPU-Controlled Header.
• Aura RGB Lighting.
Game Cool and Play Silent
DirectCU II Technology with Direct-GPU Contact Heatpipes: 30% Cooler and 3X Quieter Performance
Exclusive DirectCU II cooling technology features direct-GPU contact heatpipes that transports more heat away from the GPU and outperform reference designs, achieving up to 30% cooler gaming performance.
Patented Dual Wing-Blade 0dB Fans: Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
DirectCU II features dual 0dB fans engineered with a patented wing-blade design that delivers maximum air flow and improved 105% static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at 3X quieter volumes than reference cards. The 0dB fans also let you enjoy games in complete silence and make DirectCU II the coolest and quietest graphics card in the market.
ASUS FanConnect: Targeted Supplemental Cooling
When gaming, GPU temperatures are often higher than CPU temps. However, chassis fans usually reference CPU temperatures only, which results in inefficient cooling of the system. For optimal thermal performance, ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1050 graphics cards feature a 4-pin GPU-controlled header that can be connected to system fan for targeted supplemental cooling.
Premium Quality and Best Reliability
Auto-Extreme Technology: Industry-only 100% Automated Production Process
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme Technology, an industry-exclusive, 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. Auto-Extreme Technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
• 100% automation removes human fallibility from production.
• Fortify component overclocking stability.
• Advanced and stringent quality control.
• Advanced components design innovation.
• Smooth circuit board without sharp bumps.
• Flux-free production.
4+1 Phase Super Alloy Power II: Enhanced Durability and Efficiency
ASUS engineers have integrated premium alloy components into their graphics card designs to reinforce overall reliability. Super Alloy Power II components greatly enhance efficiency, reduce power loss and achieve thermal levels that are approximately 50% cooler than previous designs.
• 2X Quieter Choke: Decrease buzzing noise with concrete alloy chokes
• 20% Cooler MOS: Decreases temperature and increases power efficiency
• 2.5X Lifespan Capacitor: Over 90,000 hours longer than traditional capacitors
• POSCAP: Maximise overclocking headroom. (Positioned at the back of GPU)
Personalised Gaming Style
Aura RGB Lighting: Where Style Meets Performance
Featuring Aura RGB Lighting on both the shroud, ROG Strix graphics cards are capable of displaying millions of colours and six different effects for a personalised gaming system.
Aura Lighting Effects:
• Static: Always on.
• Breathing: Fades in & out.
• Strobing: Flashes on & off.
• Colour Cycle: Fades between the colours of the rainbow.
• Music Effect: Pulses to the beat of your music.
• GPU Temperature: Changes colour with GPU load.
Gear Up for Ultimate Gaming Experience
Enjoy Complete & Flawless Gameplay: The Best Combo for Ultra-Smooth Gaming
NVIDIA G-SYNC™ synchronizes the ROG Swift gaming monitor's refresh rate to the GPU in your GeForce® GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimising display stutter and input lag. With ROG Strix gaming graphics cards and ROG Swift gaming monitors, scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper, and gameplay is super smooth, giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.
*G-SYNC display required, not included, available separately.
Game Your Way
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster: Tweak ‘til Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximises system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
• Gaming Booster: One-click Performance Up
• Visual Effects: Boost your performance by turning off windows visual effects.
• System Services: Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process.
• Memory Defragmentation: Re-arrange & free your system memory without closing any processes.
XSplit Gamecaster: Instant Gameplay Streaming
An included 14-day XSplit Gamecaster premium license lets you easily stream or record gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay. The overlay also displays GPU clock speed, temperature, and VRM usage, and has GPU Tweak II controls, so gamers can choose a gaming profile and boost performance with just one click.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX
• Game Ready: Extraordinary performance. Game-changing experiences. Perfectly tuned. Game Ready with GeForce GTX 10-Series graphics cards.
• Latest Architecture: Experience incredible performance in high-definition games, powered by NVIDIA Pascal™—the most advanced GPU architecture ever created.
• Great Gaming: Fast, easy access to NVIDIA Game Ready drivers lets every gamer turn their PC into a true gaming rig and take on the latest titles in their full glory.
• GeForce Platform: Advanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA Ansel™ in-game photography and NVIDIA GameWorks™ give you a highly interactive, cinematic experience.
ROG Strix is the newest recruit into the Republic of Gamers. A series of specialised gaming gear designed for the rebel in all of us, Strix exemplifies ROG's premier performance, innovative technology, and leading quality, but with its own confident and dynamic attitude. Featuring bold designs and bright colours, this exciting new series possesses a spirit of fierce individualism that charges every gaming experience with thrilling energy. ROG Strix equips players with the necessary speed and agility to dominate their game. A new generation of force has arrived. Join the Republic and experience the power of ROG Strix. Features • DirectCU II with Patented Wing-Blade 0dB Fans for 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance.
• ASUS FanConnect features 4-pin GPU-controlled header connected to system fans for optimal cooling.
• Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and the best reliability.
• ASUS Aura Sync for perfect RGB LED synchronisation.
• GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming.
• NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
• NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
|Chipset||GeForce GTX 1050|
|Edition||ROG STRIX GAMING|
|Manufacturing process||16 nm|
|NVIDIA Tensor Cores|
|Core Clock||1354 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1455 MHz|
|Memory Clock||7008 MHz|
|Memory Bus||128 Bit|
|Cooling Solution||Dual Fan (2)|
|Cooler Design||DirectCU II with RGB LED|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||7680x4320 (8K UHD)|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution||N/A|
|Max. Concurrent Displays||4 Displays|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|GeForce GTX VR Ready||No|
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API with Feature Level 12.1|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors||1 x 6-pin PCIe|
|Minimum Recommended PSU|
|Maximum GPU Temperature||97 °C|
|Dimensions||129 x 40 x 241 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2016
2016 has been a busy year for graphics card launches and there appears to be no let-up as we approach the holiday season. Following on from the introduction of its GeForce GTX 1080, GTX 1070 and GTX 1060 products, GPU giant Nvidia is now furthering the appeal of its latest-generation Pascal architecture by launching a pair of entry-level solutions dubbed the GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.