ASUS Quad Core Intel Celeron N3150M-E Micro ATX Motherboard
ASUS N3150M-E, Integrated CPU, Quad Core Intel Celeron N3150 1.6GHz, SoC, DDR3, On-board Intel HD Graphics, Micro ATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Proven quality. Enduring trust.
Strict compatibility and validation
• 5X Protection: Hardware safeguards to ensure long-term durability.
• 1000+ Compatible Devices: Including memory modules, graphics cards and more.
• 7000+ Validation Hours: Extensive testing for extreme reliability, compatibility and safety.
We are the world's biggest motherboard manufacturer, and renowned our design thinking that revolves around users – just like you. Our engineers employ exacting standards to guarantee quality throughout the product's life, choosing the finest components for real-world protection. Our motherboards are proven to be compatible with more than 1,000 components and devices, and undergo a minimum of 7,000 hours of strict validation. That gives you the peace of mind of knowing that ASUS motherboards are fit for all environments and applications. To build your PC with the best foundations, build it with an ASUS motherboard.
ASUS 5X Protection: Hardware safeguards to ensure long-term durability
Our be-the-best ethos underscores the choice of every single component that goes into your ASUS motherboard. We focus relentlessly on quality to ensure long-term system reliability and performance.
LANGuard for advanced LAN protection
ASUS LANGuard socket has advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, while surge-protected and electrostatically-guarded components (ESD Guards) protect your motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
Enhanced DRAM overcurrent protection
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of both your system and connected device.
5K-hr solid-state capacitors that last 2.5X longer
Solid-state capacitors are able to withstand extreme temperatures of up to 105°C for as long as 5,000 hours — that's two-and-a-half (2.5X) times longer than traditional capacitors. This exceptional durability means superb real-world endurance to more typical PC operating temperatures, ensuring that ASUS motherboards continue working longer.
Stainless-steel back I/O that lasts 3X longer
ASUS motherboard back I/O panels are made from strong and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, which is bonded with a thin layer of chromium oxide to enhance anti-corrosive properties. Passing 72-hour spray salt endurance tests, ASUS stainless steel back I/O panels have a lifespan that's three times (3X) longer compared to ordinary panels.
ESD Guards for protection from electrostatic discharge
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly, and its damaging effects are easily underestimated. ASUS ESD Guards are tested to very high standards, capable of up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-6kV for contact discharge. We employ an active protective circuit design to guard your system against electrostatic interference and damage, providing greater component longevity.
• Keyboard and mouse connectors: Additional on-circuit ESD transient-voltage-suppression (TVS) diodes.
• D-Sub connectors: Additional on-circuit ESD TVS diodes to protect D-Sub functionality.
• USB 3.0 connectors: On-circuit TVS diodes for surface-mount and dual-inline packages.
• LAN port: LANGuard protection on the LAN circuit.
• USB 2.0 connectors: Varistor protection on back audio-output circuits.
Having the freedom to pick and choose the parts that go into your machine is at the heart of PC DIY. Our extensive certification program focuses on providing the very best compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, giving you the freedom to build and upgrade without frustration. Compatible today and compatible far into the future – that's the ASUS way.
Tested - 1,000+ compatible CPUs, memory modules, graphics cards and more
Every Braswell-based motherboard is compatible with thousands of devices. Our engineers fit and assess both server and consumer CPUs, hundreds of memory modules, dozens of graphics cards, loads of storage devices, power supplies, network devices, displays, optical drives, peripherals and many more. We do this to give you complete confidence in our products and their superb compatibility.
Complete & Public QVL
We're so confident in our Braswell-based motherboards' superior compatibility that we publish our entire QVL for all to see — delivering you more choices for worry-free PC-building experiences. There are no gaps in our QVL: every compatible component is on the list for all to see. To check that a particular component or device is compatible with your motherboard, just reference the QVL for instant reassurance.
Designed — Great compatibility with ASUS products
When you choose an ASUS motherboard, it's likely you'll also go with ASUS for other components. ASUS designs products from the ground up so that graphics cards, sound cards and optical drives work flawlessly with your motherboard.
Our motherboards have superb endurance. We verify this by subjecting every board to over 7,000 hours of stringent tests. A barrage of burn-in, environmental, compatibility, software and safety tests confirm that our motherboards are exceptionally robust — with reliability that surpasses industry standards.
Extensive testing for extreme reliability, compatibility and safety
Each motherboard is subjected to extended reliability testing under heavy load conditions, from the transportation to daily operations, to make sure they are delivered to you in perfect condition. Trials include temperature and humidity, burn-in, power on/off, power consumption, insertion and thermal-shock testing among many others. Every certified-compatible component puts through an up to 24-hour aging test to ensure trouble-free operation every day – no matter what you fit or attach and no matter what you do!
7000+ Validation Hours
• Temperature and DC Margin
• Thermal Shock Test
• Non-Operation Vibration Test
• Burn-In Test
• Installation Test
• Drop Test
• Shock Test
• Salt and Spray Test
Games or multimedia — it's always ready!
• Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference.
• Special layout design: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals.
• Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provides warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
4K/Ultra HD visual excellence
Native support for 4K/UHD (ultra-high-definition) resolutions of up to 3840 x 2160 via HDMI or DisplayPort —that's four times the pixel count of 1080p (1920 x 1080), offering incredible visual clarity, detail, and realism.
Media-acclaimed the most intuitive UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
• Map to MyFavorite: Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the MyFavorites list!
• Frequently-accessed setup info display: Displays the CPU and motherboard temperature, CPU voltage output, CPU and chassis fan speed, and SATA information.
• Boot priority setting: Easy access to the boot priority setting in the EZ Mode.
• Real-time hardware monitor: Benefit from instant information from the critical parts of your system!
• Fan Profile: Detailed CPU & Chassis fan controls for instant cooling.
• SATA Information: Displays each SATA port details for you to easily recognize devices.
• Shortcut: Customize your own shortcut log by pressing F4 or right clicking to create shortcuts to frequently-used settings.
• Quick Notes: Type remarks and ideas in the BIOS. Save time and convenient.
• Last Modified Log: Easily track settings and save preferred profile into a USB drive.
Active quiet and cool with Fan Xpert
ASUS Fan Xpert intelligently allows users to adjust both the CPU and chassis fan speed according to different ambient temperature , which is caused by different climate conditions in different geographic regions and system loading.Built-in variety of useful profiles offer flexible controls of fan speed to achieve a quiet and cool environment.
Ultra-fast, always!: 170% faster transfer speeds with USB 3.0 Boost
ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) USB 3.0 in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
PC DIY has never been this easy
We understand how you use your PC. From assembly, system setting and monitoring, and to firmware and hardware updates — we're all about making your life easier. That's why we never stop developing new and exciting DIY opportunities to make PC DIY easy, fun and free from hassle!
• Assembly: ASUS Q-Design makes PC building quick and easy
• Settings: ASUS AI Suite 3 is a one-stop shop for adjusting your settings
• Monitoring: ASUS Push Notice monitors your PC status on the go
• BIOS updates: ASUS EZ Flash 2 updates your BIOS from USB outside the operating system
Intel CPU features
Power efficiency plus high-resolution graphics, thanks to the integrated Intel Celeron® Quad-Core SoC Processor N3150 with HD Graphics support.
This motherboard features an integrated Intel Celeron® Quad-Core Processor N3150 and Intel HD Graphics. This revolutionary 14nm ultra low voltage SoC (System On a Chip) combines superb processing power and advanced HD graphics support in one small, energy efficient design. Despite minimal power requirements, it still has the processing power to display the latest DirectX® 11.1 HD graphics. It features support for 4K/UHD (ultra-high-definition) resolutions of up to 3840 x 2160, and also has integrated USB 3.0 support.
Intel® Smart Connect Technology: Auto application refresh and shorter wait times
Your computer can receive web updates with fresh content for selected applications, even when the system is in sleep mode. This means less time waiting for applications to update and sync with the cloud, leading to a more efficient computing experience. Features • Proven quality - 5X Protection. 1000+ compatible devices. 7000+ validation hours.
• USB 3.0 BOOST (UASP Support): 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0.
• AI Suite 3: One-stop access to innovative ASUS features.
• Fan Xpert: Dedicated CPU and case fan controls.
• New UEFI BIOS and EZ Mode: Friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747