Intel Skylake i7 6700K Asus Z170 Maximus 8 Ranger Gaming Bundle
Featuring Intel's Top-of-the-Line K Class Core i7-6700K Processor with Unlocked Mulitplier and BLK overclocking features, paired with the fantastic Asus Maximus VIII Ranger Motherboard using the Intel Z170 chipset, and equipped with masses of optimized gaming & overclocking funtionality, this bundle is ideal for the enthusiast who loves to push their system to the limits or for the gamer who simply has to have the best kit.
• Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake Quad Core 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) CPU.
• Asus Maximus VIII Ranger Intel Z170 ATX Motherboard.
This Bundle is also available with the Asus Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard instead HERE. Features Intel Core i7-6700K CPU Features
• Next Generation 14nm Desktop CPU architecture from Intel.
• Skylake brings higher clock speeds, better power efficiency, and lower temperatures.
• Supports Dual Channel DDR3L & the very latest DDR4 Memory modules.
• Faster Improved On-Chip Graphics Capabilities.
• Unlocked 'K' type processors feature an unlocked core clock multiplier, and on 6th Gen CPUs, Enhanced Full Range BCLK Overclocking Support, making overclocking your processor for maximum performance much easier and faster than ever before.
• Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 automatically increase your CPU frequency on demand during intensisve tasks.
• Intel Hyper-Threading Technology on Core i7 delivers two processing threads per physical core. Highly threaded applications can get more work done in parallel, completing tasks sooner.
• Supports Intel; Quick Sync Video, InTru 3D Technology, Insider, Wireless Display, Clear Video HD Technology, Clear Video Technology.
• Supports the latest API's: DX11.2, OpenGL 4.3/4.4, OpenCL2.0.
• Support for HEVC, VP8 & VP9 Accelerated Media Codecs.
• Supports Display Resolution up to 4096x2304.
• Supports up to 3 Independent Digital Displays including embedded DP (eDP).
• DMI 3.0 Support.
• Support for Intel 100 Series Chipset provides up to 40% more high-speed I/O.
Asus Maximus VIII Ranger Motherboard Features
• LGA1151 socket for 6th-gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
• Dual DDR4 3400 (OC) support.
• Best gaming performance: 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning, 2nd-generation T-Topology and OC design
• Best gaming audio: Reinvented SupremeFX 2015 with intuitive Sonic Studio II.
• Best gaming networking: Best-in-class Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst technology.
• Best gaming protection: Carefully-selected premium components to ensure maximum durability.
• ROG gives you more: More gaming-oriented utilities, all free!
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||2-Way SLi|
|Crossfire Support||3-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATAe / SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 26th Aug 2015
Intel generally follows a tick-tock philosophy for new processor launches. The tick represents a shrinking of the manufacturing process - 32nm to 22nm, for example - while the tock is indicative of a new architecture based on the leading process of that time. This has been the case since 2007.