Intel Skylake i7-6700K Asus Maximus 8 Hero 16GB Memory OC DIY Bundle
Featuring a K Class Core i7 Processor with Unlocked Multiplier and BLK Overclocking Features, this bundle is ideal for the enthusiast who love to push their system to the limits or for the gamer who simply has to have the best kit.
• Asus Maximus VIII Hero Intel Z170 ATX Motherboard.
• Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake Quad Core 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) CPU.
• Corsair H115i 280mm All In One Water Cooler.
• 16GB Corsair DDR4 (3000OC, CL15, 2x 8GB) Memory.
• Asus Strix Glide Gaming Mouse Mat. Features • The Perfect DIY Skylake upgrade for your outdated gaming system or start of a Brand New PC Gaming Dream Machine.
• Top of the Line Intel Skylake Processor with Quad Cores, 8 Threads, & Unlocked CPU Multiplier.
• High Performance Intel Z170 Asus Maximus VIII Motherboard with plenty of overclocking features helping you get the most out of your new setup.
• 16GB Kit of Ultra Fast Pre-overclocked Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 Memory helps maintain ultimate performance when multi-tasking.
• Corsair H115i 280mm Liquid Cooler, keeps your CPU temps low, whilst all-in-one design means no tricky messing around with cooling fluid.
• Unleash your gaming instincts with the Strix Glide Speed Pro Gaming Mousemat, perfect for smooth motion and precise control.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 2015 8 Channel HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||2-Way SLi|
|Crossfire Support||3-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATAe / SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA3 0~5|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 26th Aug 2015
Intel generally follows a tick-tock philosophy for new processor launches. The tick represents a shrinking of the manufacturing process - 32nm to 22nm, for example - while the tock is indicative of a new architecture based on the leading process of that time. This has been the case since 2007.