Cerberus MKII Asus Gaming RGB LED Keyboard
• Full SECC metal plate - Rugged durability.
• Splash-proof design with drain hole - Prevents accidentally spilled liquids.
• 12 macro keys - Tactical flexibility.
• Fully rubberized feet - Enhanced friction for strong movements.
Optical Gaming Mouse
• Agile DPI control - 4 customizable DPI levels with LED color indicator.
• Stylish ambidextrous design - Designed for both right and left hand.
• Improved rubber side grips - Reduce sweating and slipping. Features Full SECC metal plate
Forged from a full SECC metal plate, Cerberus Gaming Keyboard has a rugged, durable design that stands up to the rigors of continuous, intense gaming.
Splash-proof design with drain hole
Cerberus Gaming Keyboard features a splash-proof design to protect against accidentally spilled liquids. An integrated drain hole prevents liquids from being trapped inside the keyboard and ensures easy cleanup after spills, so you can get back to gaming with minimal disruption.
12 macro keys
Cerberus Gaming Keyboard is equipped with 12 dedicated and easy-to-reach macro keys, so you can issue custom in-game commands with a single keystroke and enjoy complete tactical flexibility.
Fully rubberized feet
With fully rubberized feet that provide enhanced friction on any surface, Cerberus Gaming Keyboard stays firmly in place during even the most intense gaming sessions, so you can push for the win without pushing your keyboard around.
• Anti-ghosting: 19KRO (key rollover).
• Switch type: Membrane with rubber dome.
• Backlight: 2 colors (red/blue),4-level light setting with breathing mode.
• Cable /Connector: 2m Braided cable with gold-plated USB connector.
• Media keys: Volume control, play/pause, previous / next track.
• Macro keys: 12 macro keys (F1–F12) with macro enable/disable mode.
• Special feature: Windows key lock.
|Keyboard Model||Cerberus MKII|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Key Switches||Membrane with Rubber Dome|
|Key Rollover||19 Key Rollover|
|Macro Keys||12 Keys (F1-F12)|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||Yes|
|LED Lighting Colour||Red/Blue|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||Breathing|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Cable Material||Braided Fiber|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||471 x 186 x 41 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.