ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB Cerberus Graphics Card
ASUS Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti is the high-performance graphics card that's engineered with enhanced reliability and game performance for non-stop gaming action. We test the card to the max with the latest games like CS:GO, League of Legends, Overwatch and PUBG, and carry out extensive reliability trials and heavy-load benchmarking for 15X longer than industry standards.
• Strong and Sturdy
Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti is engineered with a strong metal backplate to both protect the sensitive components on the rear side of the card and provide reinforcement for the circuit board. This sturdy backplate is accented with striking red lines — a symbol of Cerberus's role as a powerful guardian.
• Game Longer — Guaranteed!
Our extensive performance and stress tests begin with the very latest chart-topping titles — like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour diskless-system test and 3DMark benchmarking under heavy loading for 15X longer than industry standards.
Game Cool and Play Silent
• Patented Wing-Blade Design - Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
Patented wing-blade fans deliver maximum air flow and 105%-greater static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at an up to 3X quieter volume than reference cards.
• 0dB Technology - Game in Complete Silence
Innovative 0dB technology stops the fan completely when the GPU temperature remains below a set level, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence.
• IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance - Longer Fan Lifespan
Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti‘s fans are certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust-resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. This stringent certification process ensures optimal fan performance, even under severe conditions.
Premium Quality and Reliability
• Auto-Extreme Technology - Industry-only 100% Automated Production Process
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first, 100%-automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. Auto-Extreme technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. This innovative manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
• 6+1 Phase Super Alloy Power II
ASUS engineers have integrated premium components into our graphics card designs to reinforce overall reliability. Super Alloy Power II components greatly enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, provide 2X-lower component buzzing while under full load, and achieve thermal levels that are approximately 50% cooler than previous designs.
Gear Up for a Powerful Gaming Experience
• VR-friendly HDMI Ports - Enjoy Immersive Virtual Reality Experiences
Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti has two HDMI ports for connecting a VR device and display at the same time, so you can enjoy immersive virtual-reality experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
• Enjoy Flawless Gameplay - The Best Combo for Ultra-smooth Gaming
NVIDIA G-SYNC™ synchronizes the ROG Swift gaming monitor's refresh rate to the GPU in your GeForce® GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. With ROG Strix gaming graphics cards and ROG Swift gaming monitors, scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper, and gameplay is super smooth, giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.
• Gaming Performance, Brilliantly Boosted - Boost Game in SLI Configuration with ROG SLI HB Bridge
The all-new ROG SLI HB (High-Bandwidth) Bridge doubles the available transfer bandwidth of the previous generation to deliver gloriously detailed graphics and silky smooth gameplay. Support for multiple 2-way configurations — both 3-slot and 4-slot — provide maximum flexibility. ROG SLI HB Bridge features ASUS-exclusive Aura RGB lighting that displays millions of colours to express your unique gaming style, and Aura Sync technology that perfectly synchronizes lighting for a system that really shines. Features • NVIDIA G-SYNC™ Monitors and laptops that feature NVIDIA G-SYNCTM technology.
• NVIDIA ANSEL For a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
• NVIDIA GameWorks™ Provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
• Extensively tested With the latest chart-topping game titles like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
• A strong metal backplate Reinforces the circuit board and is a striking outward mark of Cerberus’s role as a powerful guardian.
• Patented Wing-Blade 0dB Fans For max air flow with 105% more air pressure. Play in silence with 0dB fans.
• IP5X-Certified Fans Dust resistant for longer fan lifespan.
• Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and superior reliability.
• VR-friendly HDMI ports Lets you enjoy VR experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
• GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster Provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming.
|Chipset||GeForce GTX 1070 Ti|
|Manufacturing process||16 nm|
|NVIDIA Tensor Cores|
|Core Clock||1607 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1683 MHz|
|Memory Clock||8008 MHz|
|Memory Bus||256 Bit|
|Cooling Solution||Dual Fan (2)|
|Cooler Design||ASUS Dual Fan|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||7680x4320 @ 60Hz|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution|
|Max. Concurrent Displays|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||2-Way SLi|
|GeForce GTX VR Ready||Yes|
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API with Feature Level 12.1|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power||180W|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin PCIe|
|Minimum Recommended PSU||500 W|
|Maximum GPU Temperature||92 °C|
|Dimensions||270 x 120.8 x 51 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 2nd Nov 2017
NVIDIA has been steadily expanding its GeForce 10-series family through a succession of launches over the last 15 months. The premium segment begins with the GeForce GTX 1070 - a powerful graphics card whose qualities enable it to play many of the latest games at a 1440p resolution (2,560x1,440) with eye candy turned on.