Assimilate SCRATCH (For Windows/Mac, Download Code)
• Buy and learn one tool to use, from on-set throughout the entire post-production pipeline.
• SCRATCH covers all bases and can be the foundation of your workflow while still integrating with other dailies- and editorial-system or specialized post-tools.
• The most interactive and fastest user interface around. On any hardware configuration from your laptop to high end power system. On Windows and OSX.
• The most cost effective solution that will accelerate your productivity and boost your creativity.
• Format support - SCRATCH supports almost all professional media formats around from RAW, to traditional intermediates dpx, EXR, QuickTime, etc. to compressed like XAVC and other H264 variants.
• Live View - ingest the SDI signal of a camera directly to manage on-set looks or green-screen testing.
• Flexible transcoding to any (intermediate) format - MXF, ProRes (also on Windows!), H264, etc. - in multiple resolutions in one go, including grades and burn-in titling.
• Manage looks, import and export CDL or LUT and use the match-functions to ensure looks created on-set can be easily used further down the pipeline.
• Fully customizable reporting in html or directly online, including proxy images and all shot meta data.
EDITORIAL AND CONFORM
• SCRATCH has its own online editor but can also import a timeline from your favorite offline editor.
• Flexible conform options to assemble your timeline from Final Cut, Media Composer or Premiere.
• Navigate through your Multi Layered timeline and easily navigate your tracks down to any composite element of your shots.
• Primary- and secondary grading: qualifiers, curves, vectors, unlimited grading layers and masks in any (free form) shape.
• Flexible and fully automated Color space management covering all major color spaces, including ACES. Support for a wide variety of LUT formats.
• Versioning: easily create, manage, compare and switch between versions of shots.
• Full support for grading panels and surfaces.
• Shape tracking and animation of any effect, grade and layer geometry.
• Support for third party OpenFX plug-ins. SCRATCH standard comes with a paint module, a text module, bicubic layers to warp any surface.
• Easily navigate and view complex composite trees while in the context to the full timeline.
• Nest and cache a node to preserve realtime playback with complex composites.
• Manage your Stereo 3D project almost just as easy as any standard 2D production with automated convergence.
• Create and manage complex output trees / templates for all deliverables.
• Multiple resolutions, formats and framerates - QuickTime, MXF, dpx, EXR, DCI compatible J2k, and more - all in one go.
• Add subtitles, logo's or deliverable specific grades.
• Publish directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook or SCRATCH Web.
• Easily manage thousands and thousands of shots in a single project.
• Import/export, search, edit all available shot meta data.
• XML Scripting to integrate the power of SCRATCH into your (automated) pipeline and link it to other tools.
• SCRATCH Remote; connect multiple SCRATCH systems from all around the world for a creative grading session.
• Store your user settings online - grades, gallery items, panels settings in the cloud so you can take place behind any SCRATCH system anywhere and enjoy your own setup
• Publish to SCRATCH Web to share content online in a secure manner.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...
• Playback: Single view, split-view, A/B view, Reference monitor or projector, SDI output - SCRATCH offers it all.
• Playback revisited: smooth while grading or compositing - instant response when adjusting any grade parameters.
• Handle any image resolution - no need to stop at 4k.
• Widest hardware support for graphic cards, grading panels and video-IO industry wide.
• Our support team - always available to guide you and help out with any issue you might encounter. Features What you need to run SCRATCH
• OS: Windows 7 and up. OSX 10.7 and up.
• SCRATCH windows 10 compatible
• CPU: Any modern Intel processor. Preference for Intel i7 Quadcore or up.
• GFX: Any modern graphics card. Preference for high end graphics: NVIDIA Quadro / AMD Firepro. Note that on systems with standard Intel graphics not all features might be supported.
• RAM: Min 8Gb. Preferred 12Gb or more.
• SDI: NVIDIA Embedded, AJA, Bluefish444, Blackmagic.
* For full compatibility click HERE
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Software - 1 YEAR maintenance . contact Assimilate for any help required
Date Issued: 1st Mar 2007
RAM upgrades are probably one of the easiest upgrades to do to a modern PC. Pop the case of, stick in some new RAM, put the case back on and off you go. However, some people simply don’t like the idea of opening up a PC. For others, a RAM upgrade would require taking out old RAM, increasing the cost of the upgrade, while a few people might even have maxed out their system’s RAM limit.