The extra large aluminum alloy heatsinks dramatically take away heat. As the MOSFETs and chipsets areas are well covered by these heatsinks to protect them from overheating, MOSFET and chipsets can perform with lower temperature, and your motherboard and system will be more stable and reliable.
Premium Alloy Choke
The new generation alloy chokes effectively increase up to 90% saturation current and feature a highly magnetic and heat resistant design, making the motherboard more efficient, stable and reliable.
NexFET MOSFET for Memory Power
The next generation NexFET MOSFETs control the power supply to DRAM slots more efficiently. They provide lower RDS(on) 2.9 mO, delivering higher efficiency and lower temperature.
Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps
Supreme 12K platinum capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
M.2 Socket (PCIe Gen2 x2 & SATA)
The onboard M.2 socket is a new interface for connecting Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) solid state drives or other devices. ASRock supports M.2 SATA3 6Gb/s modules and M.2 PCI Express modules up to Gen2 x2 10Gb/s, which is 2X faster compared to other M.2 Gen2 x1 solutions that are limited to 5Gb/s.
Purity Sound™ 2
Purity Sound™ 2 includes 7.1 CH HD audio with Realtek ALC1150 audio codec, 115dB SNR DAC with Differential Amplifier, TI® NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier, cap less Direct Drive technology, EMI shielding cover, PCB isolate shielding and DTS Connect. As Nichicon audio capacitors are what every audiophile has been longing for on a PC, ASRock applied these high quality capacitors for Purity Sound™ 2.
Features • ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium Alloy Choke (Reduces 70% core loss compared to iron powder choke)
- NexFET™ MOSFET
- Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Sapphire Black PCB
• OC Formula Kit
» OC Formula Power Kit - 8 Power Phase design, Digi Power
» OC Formula Connector Kit - Hi-Density Power Connector (8 pin), 15µ Gold Contact (memory sockets and PCIE1)
• Supports 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1150)
• Supports New 4th and 4th Generation Intel® Xeon®/Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1150)
• Supports Dual Channel DDR3 3300+(OC)
• 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
• Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and NVIDIA® Quad SLI™
• Graphics Output Options: D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
• Supports Triple Monitor
• 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound™ 2 & DTS Connect
• Qualcomm® Atheros® Killer™ LAN
• 1 SATA Express, 6 SATA3, 1 eSATA, 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen2 x2 & SATA, Supports 30mm, 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, 110mm M.2 devices), 6 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 4 Rear), 8 USB 2.0 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
• 1 COM Port Header, 1 Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector
• Supports Fine-Tuning V-Controller, Timing Configurator, ASRock Cloud, APP Shop, NickShih's OC Profile, Formula Drive
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 11th May 2014
In June, 2013, Intel launched an assemblage of new 'Haswell' Core series processors presented in the LGA 1150 form factor. Inherently different to the LGA 1155 form factor it succeeded, LGA 1150 spurred the release of a new chipset family known as the 8-series.
Date Issued: 9th May 2014
Intel launched a bevy of Haswell Core processors last June. Presented in a LGA1150 form factor and therefore physically different to the LGA1155 Ivy Bridge processors of the year before, new chipsets were also launched to support these new chips.