We have really taken DIY bundles to the Extreme this time at Scan in partnership with ASRock & Intel!!!Featuring the powerhouse that is Intel's Six Core Broadwell-E i7-6800K Processor, along with one of two of the latest premium Motherboards from ASRock, whether you intend to go for a Black/White or Black/Red theme, you'll be making a great start toward an Extreme Gaming rig. Check out both bundles HERE!This bundle includes the Intel i7-6800K CPU & the ASRock Intel X99 Taichi Motherboard.ASRock X99 Taichi Broadwell-Extreme ATX MotherboardAll-Rounder
"Taichi" represents the philosophical state of undifferentiated absolute and infinite potential. It's ASRock's biggest offering in the easy-to-use, rock-solidly stable line of motherboards that fulfills every task – with style! Specially designed for the all-round PC user who wants a motherboard packed with premium features.12 Power Phase Design
Designed with a 12 Power Phase design, this motherboard features sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.8 Layer PCB (4 x 2oz Copper) & DDR4 3300+(OC)
The 8 Layer PCB comes with 4 sets of 2 ounce copper inner layers, providing stable signal traces and power shapes and delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking! Thus, it's able to support the latest DDR4 memory modules with most extreme memory performance!3 PCI-E Steel Slots
Adopts three PCIe Steel Slots, which are built with more solder points on the PCB for better performance and preventing any signal interference with graphics cards. Allows your graphics cards with enhanced signals and to be well-installed in the PCIe slots.Dual Ultra M.2
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some of the world’s fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs.Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi
No one has time for weak WiFi signals and sluggish internet! That's why this motherboard comes with a 802.11ac WiFi (2.4G / 5G WiFi) module which supports wireless networks and Bluetooth v4.0.Dual Intel® LAN
Users are able to connect two LAN cables to this motherboard's rear I/O. Dual LAN with Teaming function enabled on this motherboard allows two single connections to act as one single connection for twice the transmission bandwidth, making data transmission more effective.* Teaming is not supported with Windows® 10.Dual USB 3.1 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.1 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 1.5A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.SLI HB Bridge Free Bundled
The free bundled ASRock's new SLI HB Bridge is compatible with the NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070 graphics cards that doubles the available transfer bandwidth, thus delivering rock stable gameplay and experiencing surround gaming in the best way.Super Alloy MotherboardXXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
Extra large aluminum alloy heat sinks that effectively take away heat from the MOSFET and chipset so that your whole system may perform more stable.I/O Armor
A new designed protective cover for all of the crucial parts near the motherboard's rear I/O, so that they won't easily be damaged by static electricity.Premium 60A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps
A combination of 820uF and 100uF capacitors. Together these capacitors provide clearer, efficient and more responsive CPU Vcore power, and overclockers may achieve higher scores.Ultra Dual-N MOSFET (UDM)
Combining two silicon dies into one MOSFET, Ultra Dual-N MOSFET provides larger die area and lower Rds(on), so the power supply for the CPU Vcore is more efficient.Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.User friendly UEFI & EZ Mode
ASRock UEFI is the smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled BIOS has been improved to make it even more friendly. Advanced mode provides a more comprehensive environment that is designed for overclockers and power users who want maximum control over their PC’s hardware. EZ mode is a dashboard which contains multiple readings of the system’s current status. You can check the most crucial information of your system, such as CPU speed, DRAM frequency, SATA information, fan speed, etc.Digi Power
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.Supports DDR4 ECC / RDIMM Memory Modules
This motherboard is capable of supporting DDR4 ECC and RDIMM (Registered DIMM) memory modules which deliver server-grade performance and durability for high-powered computing systems.*ECC is supported with Intel® Xeon® processors.Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.moreA-Tuning
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.Intel i7 6800K Broadwell Extreme Six Core 3.4GHz CPUThe new Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition is Intel’s most powerful desktop processor ever
• 6 cores of uncompromised performance.
• With 6 cores and 12 threads of performance, individual tasks can get a core or more of dedicated performance, with many creative apps like those from Adobe scaling up performance to match core count.Intel 6-core desktop processor delivers mega-tasking power
• 6 cores deliver uncompromised performance for mega-tasking when simultaneous, compute-intensive, multi-threaded workloads are stacked. With an Intel® Core™ i7 processor Extreme Edition you’ll no longer experience frustrating delays.
• Content Creation Mega-tasking: editing + image composition + effects rendering + music composition + massive 4k file size upload.
• Gaming Mega-tasking: gameplay + broadcasting + background removal + encoding.Extreme performance for enthusiasts with the new Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
• A huge performance boost for single threaded workloads with the new Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0.
• Unlocked processors provide additional headroom to maximize performance and Intel offers tools to make it easier to perfect your overclocking experience.
• For gamers who record gameplay and want to share via VOD sites like YouTube the Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition family takes advantage of multithreaded DCC apps for faster/smoother editing and uploading.
• Blistering performance when editing or doing effects in 4k which can take up to 4x the processing power of HD resolution (and 4K is the new standard for creative projects). Intel Extreme Edition is the ultimate platform for VR content creation and gaming
• 28 PCIe lanes connected directly into the CPU giving you the ability to expand your system with fast SSD’s, multiple discrete GFX cards, and ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3.0 solutions.
• Plenty of high speed ports and I/O to attach all your gaming peripherals, including the latest VR head mounted displays.
• Developing content for VR demands the extreme performance for editing, rendering, and effects that you get with Intel Extreme Edition for the massive workloads associated with VR.
• Quad channel memory in Intel Core i7 processor Extreme Edition improves responsiveness and decreases start up time when you’re working with large files and applications.
• Core i7 Extreme Edition systems support Thunderbolt 3 add-in cards delivering 40GBps bi-directional bandwidth.
• The Intel Solid State Drive 750 Series connects directly into the CPU via PCIe, providing 13X faster performance than a standard hard disc drive and 4X faster performance than a SATA SSD. Features
ASRock X99 Taichi Broadwell-Extreme ATX Motherboard Features
• ASRock Super Alloy.
• Supports Intel® Core™ i7 and Xeon® 18-Core Processors (Socket 2011-3).
• Digi Power, 12 Power Phase design.
• Supports Quad Channel DDR4 3300+(OC).
• 3 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 2.0 x1.
• Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™, NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™.
• 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound™ 3 & DTS Connect.
• 10 SATA3, 1 SATA Express, 2 Ultra M.2(PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3).
• 2 USB 3.1 10Gb/s (1 Type-A + 1 Type-C), 5 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 3 Rear).
• Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN.
• 1 M.2(Key E for WiFi), 802.11a/b/g/n/ac.
• SLI™ HB Bridge free bundled.Intel i7 6800K Broadwell Extreme Six Core 3.4GHz CPU Features
• Intel® Core™ i7 Processors on LGA 2011-v3 socket.
• 6 Cores, with a Total of 12 Threads.
• 3.4 GHz Base Clock, Turbos up to 3.8 GHz.
• Huge 15MB L3 Cache.
• 28 PCIe Lanes.
• Fully unlocked processor deliver tuning flexibility for additional performance headroom.
• Supports Quad Channel DDR4 Memory.
• NEW Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0.
• 14nm Tri-Gate 3D transistors.
• Intel® X99 Chipset enables drop in compatibility.
• Ultimate platform for VR, content creation and gaming.