XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink Design
The extra large aluminum alloy heatsinks take away heat dramatically. As the MOSFETs and chipsets areas are well covered by these heatsinks to protect them from overheating, MOSFET and chipsets can perform with lower temperature, and your motherboard and system will be more stable and reliable.
Premium 60A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s new-gen premium power chokes effectively increase up to 3 times better saturation current, providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Premium Memory Alloy Choke
Specially designed for memory power delivery, the new-gen alloy chokes feature a highly magnetic and heat resistant design, thus delivering more stable and reliable power to the motherboard.
Ultra Dual-N MOSFET
Combining with two silicon dies nto one MOSFET, Ultra Dual-N MOSFET provides larger die area and lower Rds(on), so the power supply for the CPU Vcore is more efficient.
Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps
Supreme 12K platinum capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
Sapphire Black PCB
ASRock does not overlook any details, even those tiny ones. With pure black PCB appearance, the new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)
The onboard M.2 socket is a new interface for connecting Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) SSDs or other devices. ASRock is the first in the world to implement PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 socket on motherboards. The ultimate Ultra M.2 interface pushes the speed up to 32Gb/s which is 6X faster compared to other M.2 Gen2 x1 solutions that are limited to 5Gb/s.
Supports DDR4 ECC / RDIMM Memory Modules
This motherboard is capable of supporting DDR4 ECC and RDIMM (Registered DIMM) memory modules which deliver server-grade performance and durability for high-powered computing systems.
128GB Memory Support
Designed to meet the maximum computing power system, this motherboard adopts Quad-Channel 8 DDR4 DIMM slots. Each slot supports 16GB memory module, thus delivering a maximum capacity up to 128GB.
• ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- Premium Memory Alloy Choke
- Ultra Dual-N MOSFET (UDM)
- Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps
- Sapphire Black PCB
• Supports Intel® Core™ i7 and Xeon® 18-Core Processors Family for the LGA 2011-3 Socket
• Digi Power, 12 Power Phase design, Multiple Filter Cap (MFC)
• Supports Quad Channel DDR4 3000+(OC) memory with max. capacity up to 128GB
• Supports ECC*, RDIMM Memory (* ECC is supported with Intel® Xeon® processors)
• 3 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 2.0 x1, 1 mini-PCIe
• Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ and NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™
• 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound™ 2 & DTS Connect
• Intel® Gigabit LAN + Qualcomm® Atheros® Gigabit LAN
• 10 SATA3, 1 eSATA, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
• 10 USB 3.0 (4 Front, 6 Rear), 7 USB 2.0 (4 Front, 2 Back, 1 Vertical Type A)
• 1 COM Port Header, 1 Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector
• Supports ASRock Cloud, HDD Saver Technology, Full Spike Protection, APP Shop
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as ASRock X99 EXTREME6, Intel X99, S 2011-3, DDR4, SATA III 6Gb/s, SATA RAID, PCIe 3.0 (x16), ATX . Please choose from the list below.