ASRock X99 EXTREME 4 Motherboard
ASRock X99 EXTREME 4 X99 Socket 2011 v3, Quad Channel DDR4 3000+(OC), 3 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The extra large aluminum alloy heatsinks take away heat dramatically. As the MOSFETs and chipsets areas are well covered by these heatsinks to protect them from overheating, MOSFET and chipsets can perform with lower temperature, and your motherboard and system will be more stable and reliable.
Premium 60A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s new-gen premium power chokes effectively increase up to 3 times better saturation current, providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Ultra Dual-N MOSFET
Combining with two silicon dies into one MOSFET, Ultra Dual-N MOSFET provides larger die area and lower Rds(on), so the power supply for the CPU Vcore is more efficient.
Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps
Supreme 12K platinum capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
Sapphire Black PCB
ASRock does not overlook any details, even those tiny ones. With pure black PCB appearance, the new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch. Features • ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- Premium Memory Alloy Choke
- Ultra Dual-N MOSFET (UDM)
- Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps
- Sapphire Black PCB
• Supports Intel® Core™ i7 and Xeon® 18-Core Processors Family for the LGA 2011-3 Socket
• Digi Power, 12 Power Phase design
• Supports Quad Channel DDR4 3000+(OC) memory with max. capacity up to 128GB
• Supports ECC*, RDIMM Memory (*ECC is supported with Intel® Xeon® processors)
• 3 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
• Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ and NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™
• 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound™ 2 & DTS Connect
• Intel® Gigabit LAN
• 10 SATA3, 1 eSATA, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
• 6 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 4 Rear), 8 USB 2.0 (4 Front, 4 Back)
• 1 COM Port Header, 1 Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector
• Supports ASRock HDD Saver Technology, Full Spike Protection, APP Shop
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Aug 2014
New processors usually grab all the release limelight, relegating the supporting core logic and memory to mere footnotes. This time, a brand-new chipset and DDR4 memory are equal partners in the platform.
Date Issued: 29th Aug 2014
Intel's X99 is a long-overdue platform upgrade for the high-end consumer market. Despite delivering an incremental CPU upgrade from Sandy Bridge-E to Ivy Bridge-E, Intel determined the supporting X79 motherboard needed no such upgrade.