ASRock X370 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac RGB AMD Socket AM4 Motherboard
ASRock Falt1ty X370 GAMING-ITX/AC, AMD X370, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3 / M.2, SATA RAID, PCIe (x16), 2xHDMI, Mini-ITX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Build your own colourful lighting system! RGB LED and header allows users to connect LED strip and create their unique PC style easily. The ASRock RGB LED utility can be downloaded directly or from an all-in-one utility ASRock Live Update & APP Shop!
2T2R 802.11ac WiFi: Dual Band (2.4/5 GHz)
No one has time for weak WiFi signals and sluggish internet! That's why this motherboard comes with an exclusive 2T2R 802.11ac WiFi (2.4G / 5G WiFi) module that supports up to 867Mbps wireless networks and Bluetooth v4.2. Experience up to 289% speed boost compared to your old WiFi!
Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3 is the latest software that is designed with SBX Pro Studio to deliver a holistic audio experience. Whether you're gaming or watching a movie, Reality 3D technology lets you enable 5.1/7.1 surround sound for an additional layer of transience to your listening experience even with just a pair of headphones or stereo speakers.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
PCI-E STEEL SLOTS
The advanced PCI-E Steel Slots packed with solid cover that prevent any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slots safely.
Ultra M.2 32 Gb/s (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules.
It comes with 2 ounces copper inner layers, using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
• Premium Power Choke: Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock's premium power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
• Dual-N MOSFET: Combining two silicon dies into one MOSFET, Dual-N MOSFET provides larger die area and lower Rds(on), so the power supply for the CPU Vcore is more efficient.
• Nichicon 12K Black Caps: Supreme 12K black capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Black Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
• Matte Black PCB: A new mysterious matte black and copper color scheme to match the prestigious components on ASRock's high-end motherboards.
• High Density Glass Fabric PCB: High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
• 2oz Copper PCB: Using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, 2oz Copper PCB delivers lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
Gaming Armour: Built to Kill
Allows ASRock to be your most trustworthy ally, providing both hardware and software support.
• Power: Hi-Density Power Connector
• Memory: 15µ Gold Contact
• VGA Card: 15µ Gold Contact
• Internet: Intel® LAN
• Cooling: 2oz Copper PCB
• Audio: Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
F-Stream: Modify Your Weapon
• Key Master: Consists of two major features, Sniper Key and Macro Key. It enhances your mouse and keyboard with customizable macros, sniper modes, key repeat rates and repeat delay.
• F-Stream: F-Stream is Fatal1ty's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
• Fatal1ty Mouse Port: After plugging a USB mouse into the Fatal1ty Mouse Port and running F-Stream, gamers can choose their own preferred mouse polling rate from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz.
Gold Audio Jacks
Everything will wear off in time, but gold looks better! Gold audio jack provides stable sound transmission!
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop. Features • ASRock Super Alloy
• Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge)
• Supports DDR4 3466+ (OC) (Ryzen CPU) / 2400 (A-series APU)
• 1 PCIe 3.0 x16
• Graphics Output: 2 HDMI
• 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Supports Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
• 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)
• 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 Type-C, 2 Front, 3 Rear)
• Intel® Gigabit LAN
• Intel® 802.11ac+ BT 4.2
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747