ASRock X299M Extreme4 RGB micro-ATX Motherboard
ASRock X299M Extreme4 S 2066 micro-ATX RGB M.2 Quad SLi/Xfire USB-C
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Supports Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family for the LGA 2066 Socket
11 Power Phase Design, Dual Power Connectors
Supports DDR4 4266+(OC)
XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink & Heatpipe Design
3 PCIe 3.0 x16
NVIDIA® Quad SLI™, AMD Quad CrossFireX™
8 SATA3, 2 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
2 USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gb/s (1 Type-A, 1 Type-C)
6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN
7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound™ 4 & DTS Connect
ASRock RGB LED
https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/X299M%20Extreme4/index.asp#Overview Features Unique Feature
ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2
- ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
- ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM)
- Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Matte Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Steel Slots
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family for the LGA 2066 Socket
- Digi Power design
- 11 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0*
*Please note that the 4-Core processors only support Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0.
- Intel® X299
- Quad Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 4266+(OC)* / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2800(OC) / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB**
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15µ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*The maximum memory frequency supported may vary by processor type.
Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.1 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 3.0 Support
- CPU, DRAM, VPPM, VTTM, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCST, VCCSA, VCCSFR, VCCPLL Voltage Multi-adjustment
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection
- Supports Purity Sound™ 4
- Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
- 120dB SNR DAC with Differential Amplifier
- NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier for Front Panel Audio Connector (Supports up to 600 Ohm headsets)
- Pure Power-In
- Direct Drive Technology
- PCB isolate shielding
- Impedance Sensing on Front Out port
- Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
- 15µ Gold Audio Connector
- Supports DTS Connect
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 1 x Giga PHY Intel® I219V, 1 x GigaLAN Intel® I211AT
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Dual LAN with Teaming*
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
*Teaming is supported on Windows® 10 RS2 and above.
- 3 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots*
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™ and SLI™
- 15µ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1 and PCIE2)
*If you install CPU with 44 lanes, PCIE1/PCIE2/PCIE3 will run at x16/x16/x4.
If you install CPU with 28 lanes, PCIE1/PCIE2/PCIE3 will run at x16/x8/x4.
If you install CPU with 16 lanes, PCIE1/PCIE2/PCIE3 will run at x16/x0/x4 or x8/x8/x4.
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 8 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15 and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
If M2_2 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_1 will be disabled.
**Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
- 1 x Virtual RAID On CPU Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 2 x RGB LED Headers*
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)**
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)***
- 3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 2 x 8 pin 12V Power Connectors (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector (15µ Gold Audio Connector)*****
- 1 x Right Angle Front Panel Audio Connector*****
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin)******
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x Performance Mode / Easy OC Header
*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
***The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (24W) fan power.
****The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (24W) fan power.
CPU_OPT/WP, CHA_FAN1/WP, CHA_FAN2/WP and CHA_FAN3/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
*****Connect the audio device to either one of the audio connectors.
******The Thunderbolt™ AIC card can be installed in the enabled PCIe slot (depending on CPU type).
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (ASMedia ASM3142) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (ASMedia ASM3142) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- 1 x Clear CMOS Button
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
- ASRock A-Tuning
- ASRock RGB LED
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock UEFI System Browser
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 1 x ASRock SLI_HB_Bridge_1S Card
- 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCSA, VCCSFR
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 9.6-in, 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 22nd Jun 2017
These are exciting times to be in the market for a new CPU. AMD is back in the game with its competitive Ryzen processors, while Intel has upped the ante in the enthusiast space with a refresh of its High-end Desktop (HEDT).