ASRock Intel Core-X X299 Professional Gaming i9 XE ATX Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional Gaming i9 XE, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, Triple M.2, SLI/CrossFire, 10GbE, ATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The new 10Gb/s network standard was specially designed to satisfy the user who is seeking immediate performance improvements. Based on AQUANTIA's AQtion client controller, it offers blazingly fast 10-gigabit/sec transfer speed over Cat6 cable. The 10Gb/s Ethernet not only fully compatible with 5Gb/s, 2.5Gb/s & Gigabit Lan but also delivers lightning fast transfer speed, perfect for media centre, workstation and gaming PC.
3 Power Phase Design
Designed with a 13 Power Phase design, this motherboard features sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
XXL Aluminium Alloy Heatsink & Heat pipe Design
Extra-large aluminium alloy heatsink along with heat pipe that effectively take away heat from the MOSFET, so that your whole system may perform more stable.
Dual Power Connectors
Offering long-term reliability in various applications, this motherboard is equipped with dual power connectors to deliver cutting-edge current density.
Dr. MOS design features the latest SPS (Smart Power Stage) technology. It’s optimized for monitoring current and temperature of each phase, thus delivering smoother and neater power to the CPU with enhanced performance and OC capability.
Triple Ultra M.2
Triple of the world’s fastest PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 slots that deliver up to 32Gb/s transfer speed, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules.
Build your own colourful lighting system! RGB LED and header allows users to connect LED strip and create their unique PC style easily. The ASRock RGB LED utility can be downloaded directly or from an all-in-one utility ASRock Live Update & APP Shop!
Dual Intel LAN
Users are able to connect two LAN cables to this motherboard's rear I/O. Dual LAN with Teaming function enabled on this motherboard allows two single connections to act as one single connection for twice the transmission bandwidth, making data transmission more effective.
* Teaming is supported on Windows 10 RS2 and above.
Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi
No one has time for weak WiFi signals and sluggish internet! That's why this motherboard comes with an 802.11ac WiFi (2.4G / 5G WiFi) module which supports wireless networks and Bluetooth v4.2.
8 Layer PCB (4 x 2oz Copper) & DDR4 4400+(OC)
The 8 Layer PCB comes with 4 sets of 2-ounce copper inner layers, providing stable signal traces and power shapes and delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking! Thus, it's able to support the latest DDR4 memory modules with most extreme memory performance!
PCI-E Steel Slots
The advanced PCI-E Steel Slots packed with solid cover that prevent any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slots safely.
Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 3
Sound Blaster Cinema 3 is the latest software that is designed with SBX Pro Studio to deliver a holistic audio experience. Whether you're gaming or watching a movie, Reality 3D technology lets you enable 5.1/7.1 surround sound for an additional layer of transience to your listening experience even with just a pair of headphones or stereo speakers.
Super Alloy Motherboard
• XXL Aluminium Alloy Heatsink: Extra-large aluminium alloy heat sinks that effectively take away heat from the MOSFET and chipset so that your whole system may perform more stable.
• Premium 65A Power Choke: Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 65A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
• Dr. MOS: Dr. MOS design features the latest SPS (Smart Power Stage) technology. It’s optimized for monitoring current and temperature of each phase, thus delivering smoother and neater power to the CPU with enhanced performance and OC capability.
• Nichicon 12K Black Caps: Supreme 12K black capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Black Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
• Matte Black PCB: A new mysterious matte black and copper color scheme to match the prestigious components on ASRock's high-end motherboards.
• High Density Glass Fabric PCB: High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Gaming Armour: Built to Kill
Allows ASRock to be your most trustworthy ally, providing both hardware and software support.
• Hi-Density Power Connector
• Dr. MOS
• 15µ Gold Contact
• 15µ Gold Contact
• AQUANTIA 10G LAN
• Intel LAN
• XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
• 8 Layer PCB x 2oz Copper
• Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 3
Get the most convenient BIOS flashing with just a simple click. Users can easily achieve the latest BIOS support with a USB and power supply, No CPU, RAM or other components required.
Dual USB 3.1 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
The newer and more power efficient ASM3142 USB 3.1 Gen2 controller not only delivers up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates but also supports "Multiple Ins" architecture, it is able to maintain fast and stable speed while transferring data from two USB storage devices at the same time without bogging down by their speed difference.
Front USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C 36W Power Delivery
Front USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C header supports new USB power delivery protocol to supply up to 12V/3A of power output, allowing you to charge portable devices faster than ever!
Hyper BCLK Engine III
An additional external base clock generator that supports PCIe frequency overclocking. It provides a wider range of frequencies and more precise clock waveforms, allowing any user to get most from their CPU investment with precise, stable overclocking.
Virtual RAID On CPU (VROC) is the latest technology that allows you to build RAID with PCIe Lanes coming from the CPU. With VROC, users can setup RAID 0 to speed up the system with ease, not only that, an optional Upgrade Module is also available to open up more RAID options such as 1, 5 and 10.
*Only Intel SSDs can support VROC
Intel Optane Memory Ready
Supports Intel Optane memory technology and Intel Optane storage technology that redefines a new standard of high performance and responsiveness.
F-Stream: Modify Your Weapon
• Key Master: Consists of two major features, Sniper Key and Macro Key. It enhances your mouse and keyboard with customizable macros, sniper modes, key repeat rates and repeat delay.
• F-Stream: F-Stream is Fatal1ty's multi-purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
• Fatal1ty Mouse Port: After plugging a USB mouse into the Fatal1ty Mouse Port and running F-Stream, gamers can choose their own preferred mouse polling rate from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz.
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analogue power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 1.5A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Ultra USB Power
The +5V voltage for the selected rear USB port is transformed from +12V power rail, hence the voltage drop will be much lower than the +5V from the PSU under heavy loading, supplying enough current to USB hubs and high-end devices.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop. Features • Gaming Armor: Power / Memory / VGA / Internet / Cooling / Audio
• Supports Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family for the LGA 2066 Socket
• 13 Power Phase Design, Dr. MOS
• XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink & Heatpipe Design
• Supports DDR4 4400+(OC)
• 4 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
• NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™, AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™
• 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
• Supports Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 3
• 10 SATA3, 3 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
• 3 USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gb/s (1 Front Header, 1 Type-A + 1 Type-C), 8 USB 3.1 Gen1 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
• AQUANTIA® 10 Gigabit LAN, Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN
• Intel® 802.11ac WiFi
• ASRock RGB LED
• BIOS Flashback
• Hyper BCLK Engine III
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 22nd Jun 2017
These are exciting times to be in the market for a new CPU. AMD is back in the game with its competitive Ryzen processors, while Intel has upped the ante in the enthusiast space with a refresh of its High-end Desktop (HEDT).