Spark LE Drum Machine by Arturia
Arturia Spark LE Drum Machine Controller with Backlit Velocity/Pressure Sensitive Pads + Spark Software for Mac/PC
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- Roland SPD-1E SPD::ONE ELECTRO Digital Percussion Pad, 22 Onboard, Import Your Own Sounds, Headphone Output£176.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
- Korg KR55 Pro Korg Rhythm, Real Groove and Acoustage Virtual Surround Technology, Reverb, EQ, Tuner£219.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
SparkLE is the newest hybrid instrument from Arturia that will take your beat creation to new levels. By combining the amazing sounds, work flow and creative tools of the Spark Engine software, with the high quality SparkLE controller, Arturia has created the ultimate beat creating powerhouse.
SparkLE gives you classic ‘TR’ style workflow via the step sequencer buttons and lets you bang out grooves in real time using the 8 velocity and pressure sensitive backlit pads. Create stunning live performances with the advanced Looper and the beat slicer functions. Quickly load projects, kits and instruments using the jog dial encoder. Features • Full featured Spark Software
• 3 synthesis engines: Virtual analog, Physical Modeling, Sample playback
• Works Standalone & as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS)
• Backlit velocity and pressure sensitive Pads
• Touch sensitive FX pad
• Mode selector - Bank, Pattern, Seq, Tune
• Bus powered, class compliant USB input
• User assignable encoders
• Advanced Looper Divide/Move function
• Classic ‘TR style’ programming
• Real-time programming from the pads
• Protective travel sleeve
• Small, Portable, Solid construction
• MIDI mode for use as a controller with any software
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months