Arturia MiniLab Mk II Portable MIDI Controller Deep Black
Arturia MiniLab Mk II Deep Black Limited Edition, Lightweight and Portable, The Go-To Small Controller For Producers
By DPD On 29th May 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
MiniLab MkII in Deep Black is a portable MIDI controller keyboard that will have a huge impact on your creative output. Designed to fit in any work space, and featuring 25 all black slim-keys, 8 RGB pads, 16 rotary knobs, and a fantastic collection of included software like the Analog Lab Lite virtual instrument, this iconic little MIDI controller now comes in a striking new limited edition color.Your creative companion, anywhere, anytime.
Your Creative Companion, Anywhere, Anytime
Small enough to fit in your laptop bag, MiniLab MkII Deep Black can follow you on your creative journey, whatever roads it may take you down. Pull up your project and drop some beats in an instant. Lay down some ideas on the train. Control your DAW and mix in your hotel room. Coupling simple, ergonomic design with some of the most inspiring sounds in the industry, MiniLab MkII Deep Black will be with you every step of the way.
Ready For Life On The Road
Small, solid, and packing a punch, MiniLab MkII Deep Black is a robust little mobile studio solution, and the perfect accomplice for any electronic music performer or producer. Bring all your ideas together with Ableton Live Lite. Multi-track your performances, add effects, warp samples to fit your tempo, and create studio-quality tracks with ease.
Incredible Software Included
Aside from the bold, black colour, the Deep Black also comes with a great selection of bundled software that will help you start making music straight out of the box. With Analog Lab Lite - an introduction to the sounds and synths available in Arturia V Collection - you’ll be able to experience the hands-on joy of controlling some of the most iconic keyboard sounds of all time with over 500 sounds. Featuring outstanding integration with Analog Lab Lite, every dial and button is instantly mapped to the parameters of your keyboard sound. Also included, Ableton Lite Live to get your producing straight away.
• Take it anywhere: Amazingly portable and highly durable. MiniLab MkII Deep Black sets new standards in the small controller market, combining unparalleled control with space saving, small studio-friendly size – and the black case and black keys looks amazing!
• Great feeling keyboard: MiniLab MkII Deep Black features a 25-note slim-keys, velocity sensitive keyboard, striking an uncompromising balance between size and playability.
• Powerful performance pads: Record a drum pattern, launch clips, cycle through presets, MiniLab MkII’s 8 multi-purpose pads ultra-responsive and RGB backlit, helping you easily identify the sound or function they are controlling.
• Useful rotary knobs: 16 rotary encoders give you full access to all of the important parameters of your favorite effects, synths, and DAW functions. 2 of the knobs are even clickable, allowing even deeper control of your music making.
• Expressive performance controls: MiniLab MkII Deep Black features incredibly responsive touchstrip controls for pitch bend and modulation, sustain pedal input to capture that authentic keyboard performance, and dedicated octave up & down buttons for full creative access.
• Record your songs: Ableton Live Lite - an introduction to arguably the most popular, intuitive recording & performance software on the market - is now included with MiniLab MkII, meaning you can record and produce your songs straight out of the box. Thanks to dedicated pre-mapping within Ableton Live, it’s never been easier to take control.
• Amazing keyboard sounds: the included Analog Lab Lite software gives you access to hundreds of iconic preset keyboard sounds taken from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection. From electric pianos to analog monosynths, string machines to modular monsters, and everything in between.
• A famous piano at your fingertips: a beautiful, ultra-realistic piano sound is always useful, and that’s exactly what you get with the included UVI Grand Piano Model D software. Meticulously sampled from a classic Steinway, and yours with the MiniLab MkII Deep Black.
• Tempting upgrade paths: whether you want thousands of extra keyboard presets with Analog Lab, or need the unparalleled control of Arturia’s flagship V Collection, owners of MiniLab MkII Deep Black and MiniLab MkII will be entitled to exclusive upgrade offers.
Features • Limited Edition Deep Black 25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
• 2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting.
• 16 rotary encoders (2 of them are clickable).
• 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel.
• 8 user presets.
• Sustain pedal jack.
• Octave up and octave down buttons for full range.
• USB powered.
• USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed.
• Mac or PC.
• Kensington Security Slot.
Size & weight
• Instrument size : 14 x 8.7 x 2 inches (355 x 220 x 50mm).
• Instrument weight : 3.3 lbs. (1.5 Kg).
|Number Of Keys||25|
|Included Software||Analog Lab Lite, UVI Grand Model D, Ableton Live Lite|
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Product Weight||1.5 kg|
|Key Size||Mini Keys|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.