MicroBrute is pure analog sonic powerhouse of a synth. Small in size but loaded with features
If you’re new to synths, you’re looking at one of the easiest to use and most unique sounding synthesizers we think money can buy. And if you’re a synth veteran, we think it won’t have escaped your attention that MicroBrute is also a seriously capable semi-modular sequence-able beast. Wait till you hear how it sounds.
No presets, no menus, nothing to get between you and the ability to sculpt your sound live. Not only does MicroBrute give you the means to create, perform and be completely original every time you power up, it does it with astounding sound quality.
MicroBrute is pure analog sonic powerhouse of a synth. Small in size but loaded with features, it follows in the footsteps laid by its big brother the MiniBrute.
Packed with mixable waveforms, a new sub oscillator design, the famous Steiner-Parker multimode filter, super fast envelope, syncable LFO and the new step sequencer, not to mention the patchable mod matrix the MicroBrute is a landmark new synth at an incredible price.
• Monophonic synthesizer.
• 100% Analog Audio Signal Path.
• Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter (LP, BP, HP).
• Voltage Controlled Oscillator with new Overtone Sub-Osc.
• Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle).
• LFO with 3 waveforms and destination attenuator.
• Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics.
• Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms.
• Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics.
• Fast Envelope Generator.
• 25 note mini Keyboard.
• External Analog Audio Input (level pot on rear).
• CV Inputs: Pitch, Filter, Sub-mod, Pulse, Saw animator, metalizer, gate in.
• CV outputs: Pitch, Gate, Env, LFO.
• MIDI Inwith 5-Pin DIN connector.
• USB MIDI In/Out.
• 1/4” Audio Output and 1/8” Headphone Output.
• Free Editor Software.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Arturia MicroBrute Analog Synth (Red Ltd Edition) . Please choose from the list below.