Keylab 88 USB Keyboard by Arturia
Arturia Keylab 88, 88 Keys, 16 Pads, 9 Faders, 10 Knobs, 2 Wheels, Fully Weighted Keys
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
First of all this thing looks beautiful with lovely nice wood trims and 88 fully weighted keys with both velocity and aftertouch. This is one of those packages that looks too good to be true but then Arturia add 16 backlit, ultra-responsive velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads as well as 13 encoders and 9 faders. Wow its lock stock with features but that is only the hardware side of things. Now lets take a look at the software because Keylab was designed to work with legendary Arturia software. Included with every Keylab isAnalog Lab which has over 6000 classic synth sounds to choose from. Keylab is a professional-grade MIDI keyboard, but more than that it’s a sexy, sturdy piece of studio history both inside and out.
Working in the Analog Lab
Step into your dream studio where every instrument in your Analog lab is hooked upto your Keylab. Use only the best from some of the most iconic (and expensive) synths of our time. All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection (mini V, modular V,CS-80V, ARP 2600V, Prophet V, Prophet VS,SEMV, Jupiter-8V and Wurlitzer V). Simply layer a CS-80V patch witha Jupiter-8V one and have all the controls mapped out simply and intelligently on your Keylab.
Sort by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads...),by Characteristics (long, bright, dark ...) etc. Make edits to common parameters and save everything so when you are working late one night in the Analog Labit all comes back to you instantly.
If you are the lucky owner of the full versions of the synths from Arturia V collection (mini V,CS-80V,etc.), then you get even more hands on with editing as you can open up the original instruments and make your tweaks all within analog lab.
Customising the Keylab for other Software
Keylab is a Universal midi controller so using the Keylab with your favourite Daw or even other non Arturia 3rd party plugins couldn't be simpler thanks to the MIDI Control Center. When you open the MCC you get a 1:1 screen image of your hardware so making changes on screen makes sense inthe real hardware world. Map until your heart is content and store away templates for easy access later.
Playing on the Keylab
Lets start with the keys, you get a lovely 88 velocity- and aftertouch-sensitive keyboard. Of course you can tweak velocity curves to your liking. However if using pads is more your thing you also get 16 backlit pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity, these pads are super responsive and have a tight feel.
Tweaking with Keylab Keylab is the perfect studio or live rig centrepiece with 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and a 32-digit LCD screen you have enough control to command anydigital musical frontier.
There is also plenty of room for more with MIDI in & out, USB, sustain pedal, expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and breath controller.
The All in One
The Keylab has you covered when it comes to smart looking hardware as well as iconic sounding software. With more controls than you can poke a stick at the Keylab 88is a one stop full size mega studio controller.
Features • Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
• All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
• Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …).
• In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
• More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits...
• Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 88.
UVI Acoustic Grand Piano is a sample-based instrument that delivers the sound of the Steinway Model D Concert Grand
Pianoteq 5 Stage is a software package that provides physical models of acoustic and electric pianos and other chromatic instruments
• Keyboard : 88 note hammer action Fatar keybed with velocity and aftertouch.
• Controls : 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, two banks of 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder and 10 assignable switches.
• Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
• High quality aluminum and wooden construction.
• 32 digits LCD screen.
• Functions as an universal MIDI controller.
• Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
• Product dimensions : 129.1/35.3/10.8 cm - Net weight : 13 Kg
|Number Of Keys||88|
|Dimensions||(L)129.5cm x (W)35cm x (H)11cm|
|Included Software||Ableton Live 9 Lite, Analog Lab 2|
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Product Weight||13 kg|
|Key Size||Full Size Keys|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months