Keylab 61 USB Keyboard by Arturia
Arturia Keylab 61 Pro Grade Hybrid Synthesizer
With 61 note MIDI Keyboard including Velocity and AfterTouch Sensitive Keys, and stacked with the Analogue Lab inside, this Keyboard gives you complete control over the 5000 TAE synth pre-sets. When you consider Arturia made their name as one of the finest creators of Classic synths in Software form, this is one class act. It gives you every bit of control you need both live and in the studio.
As a professional hybrid synthesizer, Keylab 61 offers the immediacy of a hardware synthesizer combined with the flexibility of the software based solution. The keyboard is entirely preassigned to work with the Analog Lab software, enabling you to take an immediate and in- depth control over your sound. You can change the filter cut off, resonance, adjust the 2 ADSR envelopes, and much more. But the KeyLab 61 also acts as a Universal MIDI controller, compatible with any third party software and hardware. MIDI Assignments can be customized for any software or hardware using the LED screen or the included MIDI Control Centre software.
The included Analog Lab software offers 5000 legendary classic synthesizer sounds from Arturia’s vintage keyboard recreations: Mini V, Prophet V, CS-80 V, Jupiter-8 V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet VS, Modular V, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V. But Analog Lab goes further by offering an ergonomic interface to tweak the pre-sets as well as the ability for owners of the full versions of these software instruments to edit the sounds in depth, by accessing the entire synthesizer’s interface directly from inside Analog Lab. Finally, Analog Lab also brings 200 Multi patches, organized by musical genres. Multi patches allow you to play 2 synth sounds simultaneously, play chords, apply effects...
Everything you need is there to get you inspired and creative.
• Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
• All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
• Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass / Pads / Leads), by Characteristics (Long / Bright / Dark).
• In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
• More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits
• Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 61
|Number Of Keys||61|
|Dimensions||878mm x 298mm x 70 mm|
|Included Software||Ableton Live Lite 9, Analog Lab|
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Product Weight||7.3 kg|
|Key Size||Full Size Keys|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months