Arlo Smart Home, Black UV-Resistant Silicone Skins Pack for Wireless CCTV HD Security Camera
Or simply want a more fun Arlo? Add personality to your Arlo cameras with these UV and water-resistant silicone skins.
• Arlo Replaceable Silicone Skins are UV- and water-resistant and ideal for outdoor and indoor use.
• Convenient slip-on, slip-off design.
• Provide exposure for magnetic and outdoor mount usage. Features • Replaceable silicone skins will protect and help your Arlo cameras blend in with any setting
• Three (3) silicone skins for Arlo wire-free cameras
• UV and water-resistant
• Ideal for outdoor and indoor use
• Convenient slip-on, slip-off design
• Exposure for magnetic and outdoor mount usage
• Easy access to battery compartment
|For Indoor Use||No|
|For Outdoor Use||No|
|IR/Night Vision Range|
|Network Security Features|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.