Areca ARC-6020, SCSI to SATA II 5 Bay RAID Subsystem - see details
Areca ARC-6020, SCSI to SATA II 5 Bay RAID Subsystem into 3x5.25 Front Bays
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The RAID controller is most cost-effective SATA disk drive array subsystem with completely integrated high performance and data protection capabilities, which are easily integrated into servers and workstations. It can also meet the rapidly growing demand from the Small to Medium Enterprise and SOHO market.
Features System Architecture
• Intel FW80219 400 MHz I/O processor
• 256 MB on-board DDR200 SDRAM with ECC protection
• Marvell 8 channels SATA ll controller
• Areca ASIC to support extreme performance RAID6 function
• NVRAM for RAID configuration & transaction log
• Write-though or write-back cache support
• Firmware in Flash ROM for easy upgrades
• RoHS Compliant
• RAID level 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6 and JBOD
• Multiple RAID selection
• Array roaming
• Online RAID level/stripe size migration
• Online RAID capacity expansion and RAID level migration simultaneously
• Online Dynamic Volume set capacity expansion
• Automatically insertion/removal detection and rebuild
• Greater than 2TB per volume set
• Instant availability and background initialization
• Support S.M.A.R.T NCQ, and OOB staggered spin-up capable drives
• Disk Bus Interface
• SATA ll Compatible -3.0 Gbps(300MB/Sec)
• Ultra 320-Wide LVD SCSI; Transfer rate up to 320MB/sec
• Tagged Command Queuing
• Concurrent I/O commands
• LCD Control Display Panel for setup and configuration (option)
• 5 drive LED indicators and 3 environment LED indicators
• System Status indication through LCD, LED and alarm buzzer
• Bootable CD VT-100 utility for X86-based system initialization
• Field-upgradeable firmware in flash ROM via RS-232 port
• Web browser-based RAID management via ArcHttp Proxy through RS-232 port for Windows, Linux and FreeBSD enviroment
• Firmware-embedded manager via RS-232 port (plaform independnet)
• Firmware-embedded Browser-based RAID manager, SMTP manager, SNMP agent, and Telnet function via Ethernet port
• Support controller's API library for customer to write its own AP
• OS Independent
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Manufacturer's warranty is reprinted here for your information only.
Warranty terms subject to change without notice.
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
1st year warranty return to Scan Computers;
2nd - 3rd year subject to manufacturers warranty via Areca
Areca Taiwan Headquarter
8F., No.22, Lane 35, Ji-Hu Rd.,
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
E-mail: [email protected]
Scan Computers International Limited will not be held responsible for any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, serial number altered, defaced or removed; or has had the warranty seal on the system altered, defaced or removed, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.