INOVATIV Apollo 40 NXT DIT Cart
INOVATIV Apollo 40 NXT - 40" Equipment Cart ideal for DITs, Digital Techs, Photographers & Assistant Camera Techs
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The shelves have been made 56% thicker. The upright tubes secure with such strength and durability, using our new Corner Cam Lock System, that the Apollo is more than 40% stronger than the Scout series equipment carts. In addition, the four vertical posts have been made 14% thicker and mounted to the widest points on the cart making the Apollo the most stable and durable cart to date and easier for latching down to the walls of a production truck.
Features • Equipment Cart ideal for DITs, Digital Techs, Photographers & Assistant Camera Techs
• Fully Collapsible, Fully Adjustable & Tool-Free Design
• Payload Capacity: 1,200 lbs.
• Collapses down to 7.5" thick with wheels inside
• Flight Ready Travel Case with travel handle, built-in transport wheels and reinforced corners
• Average Assembly/Disassembly Time: 2-3 Minutes
• Built Rigid & Stable – Constructed of premium 5052 and 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware
• Internal mainframe system to allow the cart to be rigid and support 1200 lbs
• Corner Cam Lock System – Allows you to fully dissemble without tools
• Dual Purpose Foldable Top Shelf Lip (Lip down is ideal for keyboard use or flip up to prevent to secure belongings from sliding off)
• Pneumatic Tires (Air-Filled) & 100% Sealed Bearing Wheels
• Up to 3 built-in Threaded Rail Plates can be attached to the top shelf lip to easily mount 3rd party accessories
• Adjustable Handles for lifting leverage up curbs, stairs and other inclines
• Over 50 Different Accessory Add-ons
• 5 year limited warranty
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.