Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee’s newest flagship AD/DA conversion, modular I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
The new Symphony I/O Mk II comes with direct connectivity to one of three different platforms – Thunderbolt™, Pro Tools® HD or Waves SoundGrid® network.
Input and Output Flexibility
There is a Symphony I/O Mk II solution for everyone; the home studio, project studio, commercial recording studio and scoring stage. Choose from four base I/O configurations, 2×6, 8×8, 16×16, or 8×8 with 8 mic preamps and easily expand as your studio grows. With two module slots and the capacity for up to 32 inputs and outputs of A/D & D/A conversion per unit, Symphony I/O Mk II offers the best per-channel value of any interface in its category.
Legendary Sound Quality
Apogee engineers have made it their passion to improve every new flagship product by using the latest in electrical components and designing optimized circuitry that often exceeds the expectations of the component manufacturer. This is the Apogee Advantage. Symphony I/O Mk II is the culmination of this 30 year commitment and raises the bar on all Apogee products before it with even better audio clarity and sonic transparency. In fact, when equipped with either the new 8×8 or 16×16 Mk II I/O modules, Symphony I/O Mk II outperforms all other multi-channel audio interfaces available for Pro Tools HD or Thunderbolt based systems, making it the flagship audio interface for the entire professional audio industry and the obvious choice for countless GRAMMY winning artists, producers, songwriters and engineers.
• Analog IN: 16 balanced inputs on 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors.
• Coax IN: S/PDIF on 1 RCA connector.
• Analog OUT: 16 balanced outputs on 2 DSUB 25-pin connectors.
• Coax OUT: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector.
• Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt™ audio interface.
• Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps.
• Best per-channel value of any interface in its category.
• Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid® connectivity.
• Ultra-low latency performance.
• Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control.
• Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
• Connection: Thunderbolt cable (Sold separately).
• Performance: 44.1kHz – 192kHz.
• Latency: 1.35 ms with Logic Pro X (96 kHz / 32 buffer).
• Computer: Thunderbolt-enabled Mac computer, including Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, iMac & MacBook Air.
• Operating System: Mac OS 10.9.5 or greater.
• Control: Maestro app (included in software installer) and front panel touchscreen.
• Compatible Software: Logic Pro X, Any Core Audio application on Mac.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Thunderbolt Audio Interface Chassis with 16 Analog In + 16 Analog Out, for Apple Mac . Please choose from the list below.