Aphex Mic X USB Condenser Microphone (B-Stock)
• Home Recording - Whatever software you use, Microphone X will provide amazing results without having to buy any external hardware.
• Podcasting - Make your Podcasts standout from the rest by providing excellent sound quality! Keep your listeners coming back for more!
• Voiceover and Narration - Are you tired of sending out demos for voice over and narration jobs and getting no replies? Use the processing power of the Aphex Microphone X and get noticed.
Minimum Computer System Requirements:
• Mac OSX 10.5 and higher
• Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
• Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1 (32/64-bit)
To use with ipad / ios devices
iPad Use Requires Apple Camera Connection Kit - LN35938
iPad mini Use Requires Apple Lightning to USB Camera AdapterKit - LN48271
Please check www.aphex.com for up to date testing results with new iPads, new versions of iOS and other apps.
Microphone X is powered via USB. A fully charged iPad can power Microphone X for approximately five hours before the iPad's internal battery is completely drained.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • High performance, cardioid capsule.
• Aphex preamp.
• Up to 24-bit/96kHz recording resolution.
• Analog Aural Exciter & Big Bottom Processing: Enhances your sound before it is broadcast or recorded. These features provide that “larger than life” radio voice for podcasts or a warm and present tone for vocalists.
• Analog Optical Compressor: Keeps your dynamic range under control and provides a consistent input level to the DAW without clipping.
• High Output Headphone Amp: Loud and clear headphone amplifier based on the Aphex HeadPod 4. No other USB microphone offers this kind of headphone amplifier performance.
Recording Software Included:
• Reaper Digital Audio Workstation software.
• Harrison Mixbus Digital Audio Workstation with "True Analog Mixing".
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||Cardioid|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 20 KHz|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||Yes|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 6 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 180 days
- RTB Period:
- 6 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Disk checking, defragmenting, windows update, virus scanning... there’s a lot to do to keep a system running smoothly. So, how often should you perform the tasks that look after both your computer and your data? Some need to be done more regularly than others. Here’s a few tips on how often you should be doing things.