APC Smart-UPS SRT 8000VA 230V
- Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry's most rigorous standards.
- Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation, and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging.
- Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
• LCD graphics display - text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
• 10/100 BaseT connection - connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection.
• Green mode - patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
• Battery failure notification - provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
LCD graphics display
Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
10/100 BaseT connection
Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Automatic internal bypass
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
InfraStruXure Manager compatible
Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Plug-and-Play external batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Flash upgradeable firmware
Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Predicitive failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
Frequency and voltage regulation
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Input power factor correction
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as APC Smart-UPS Online Dual Conversion UPS Tower, 8000VA, 1.50 Hour, Sealed Lead Acid, 5.3/14.8 minute Run time, 230 VA . Please choose from the list below.