Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Smart UPS are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
• CD with software
• Documentation CD
• Rack mounting hardware
• Rack Mounting support rails
• Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable
• USB cable
• Intuitive LCD interface Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
• Energy meter provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
• SmartSlot - customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
• Temperature-compensated battery charging prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage.
• Cold-start capable provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as APC Smart UPS 2200VA 1980w LCD RM 2U Output 230V, LCD , Interface Port RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB . Please choose from the list below.