ModMic Stick on Boom Mic for Headphones from AntLion with Mute
AntLion ModMic (v4.0) Uni-directional with Mute Button - Stick-on Boom MIC Converts Headphones into Chat/Gaming Headset
By DPD On 14th Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
You need a boom microphone but don’t want the headphones that come with it…
The ModMic originated from this dilemma. We created the attachable / detachable boom microphone clasp and source only the best components for the job. Like many of our customers, we like gaming, Hi-Fi audio, and a boom microphone that doesn’t get in our way. We take pride in minimal yet function-centered design. Features Product specs:
• Jack: 3.5mm plated TRS for use with PCs
- PlayStation 4: works fine through controller via a CTIA/TRRS adapter. Sounds strange at times if used through mixamp)
- Mac/PS3/Xbox 360 headset jacks with proper adapter (Macs will need a USB adapter)
- We're still working on final results for Xbox One (no solid solution yet)
• Cable: 3.3 meters length, 2.5 mm diameter, coaxial shielding, mute button ~150mm from end of boom (about shirt pocket height)
• Boom: 175mm max length, very bendable with internal steel spine
• Clasp: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) diameter circle adhesive pad footprint, ~17.5mm total height of attached clasp assembly.
Microphone capsule specs:
• Pattern: Uni-directional
• Sensitivity: -38 ± 3 dB
• Response: 100 Hz–10 kHz
• SNR: >50+ dB
• Impedance: 2.2 KO
• Operating Voltage: 1 to 10V
• Max current at 2.0V: 500 µA
• Max input SPL: 110 dB
• One ModMic (with mute button)
• Two base clasps, one top clasp with cap
• One extra 3M pad for re-attachment of base clasp.
• One foam pop filter
• Alcohol wipe
• Carrying case
Please note: headphones not included, sold separately.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited