AntLion GDL-0432 ModMic 4.0 Omni-directional Muteless Version
AntLion ModMic (v4.0) Muteless Omni-directional - Stick-on Boom MIC Converts any Headphones into Chat/Gaming Headset
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
You love your headphones but hate your microphone; its signal is either too quiet or too noisy.
You need a boom microphone but don’t want the headphones that come with it…
The ModMic originated from this dilemma. We created the attachable / detachable boom microphone clasp and source only the best components for the job. Like many of our customers, we like gaming, Hi-Fi audio, and a boom microphone that doesn’t get in our way. We take pride in minimal yet function-centered design.
The Uni-directional capsule offers better noise-cancelling but does not have as much sensitivity or frequency response as the Omni-directional.
If you're going to be using your mic in a noisy environment, go with the Uni-directional. Features Product specs:
• Jack: 3.5mm plated TRS for use with PCs
• Xbox One: works fine through controller via a CTIA/TRRS adapter. Will need latest firmware update! (as of 5/22/15)
• PlayStation 4: works fine through controller via a CTIA/TRRS adapter. Sounds strange at times if used through mixamp.
• Mac/PS3/Xbox 360 headset jacks with proper adapter (Macs will need a USB adapter)
• Cable: 3.3 meters length, 2.5 mm diameter, coaxial shielding, mute button ~150mm from end of boom (about shirt pocket height)
• Boom: 175mm max length, very bendable with internal steel spine
• Clasp: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) diameter circle adhesive pad footprint, ~17.5mm total height of attached clasp assembly.
Microphone capsule specs:
• Pattern: Uni-directional
• Sensitivity: -38 ± 3 dB
• Response: 100 Hz–10 kHz
• SNR: >50+ dB
• Impedance: 2.2 KO
• Operating Voltage: 1 to 10V
• Max current at 2.0V: 500 µA
• Max input SPL: 110 dB
• One ModMic (no mute button)
• Two base clasps, one top clasp with cap
• One extra 3M pad for re-attachment of base clasp.
• One foam pop filter
• Alcohol wipe
• 5 cable clips (not in pictures)
• Carrying case
Please note: headphones not included, sold separately.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months