Antelope ORION32+ 32 Channel Audio Interface + MP32 Microphone Preamp
Antelope ORION32+ 32 Channel AD/DA with Thunderbolt and USB Interfaces + MP32 32-Channel Microphone Preamp
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Connect Orion32 + to any DAW on the market
Orion32 + is a successor to the world’s first 32-channel AD/DA, now offering a greater variety of interfaces such as Thunderbolt, MADI and USB. The digital connectivity options are complimented also by ADAT and S/PDIF.
Orion32 + provides seamless connectivity to any DAW, allowing for low latency simultaneous I/O streaming of 32 channels of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio signal. The analog I/O are handled by 8 D-Sub 25 connectors and a pair of TRS connectors for the monitoring.
Enhanced Routing, Mixing and Monitoring
Orion32 + offers stunning flexibility and great productivity, providing a color-coded routing matrix with four separate mixers, built-in DSP effects and zero latency monitoring. The entire control is gathered in a desktop application available for both OS X and Windows.
The control panel is based on the software created initially for Orion32 and further developed for another Antelope Audio leading product, Zen Studio. Orion32+ control panel is an extremely intuitive user-friendly interface, which incorporates both our know-how and customers’ feedback.
Digital clarity meets analog detail in Antelope Audio’s signature sound
The proven clocking accuracy is supported by Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology, the same as with the flagship Trinity Master Clock.
The clean, transparent and detailed conversion in Orion32+ is the same as with its predecessor, which has proved its sound quality in a great number of studios and live shows across the Globe.
The 10 MHz input, enabling connectivity to Antelope’s legendary 10M Atomic Clock and its successor 10MX, makes Orion32+ crystal oscillator remarkably precise, emphasizing the signature Antelope sound. The two word clock outputs make Orion32+ a great fit in any setup, not only as an interface, but a master clock as well.
We fitted the Orion32+ with our own proprietary DSP engine
It is optimized to run custom equalization, compression, and reverb plug-ins. This potent processing arsenal includes our new AuraVerb, as well as other effects to be released – all included at no additional cost.
AuraVerb creates various ambient colors, or “Auras”, using a unique algorithm to provide richness like no other reverb plugin on the market. Producers can easily design thickening effects, washing effects, bright halo type film score effects. There are also darkened mood effects and long, clear and rich decays – just a few of the many dimensions, which AuraVerb is able to add to the mix. AuraVerb comes with reverb presets, exclusively designed by the 5-time Grammy Award winning recording and mixing engineer Brian “Dr. Vibb” Vibberts.
MP32 32-Channel Mic Pres - Perfect Match For Orion32 Audio Interface
MP32 is a 32-channel console-grade microphone preamp with integrated software remote control and Antelope Audio's exciting new approach to analog circuit design.
The rave reviews shared by several top audio engineers regarding the quality of the 12 mic preamps in our portable audio interface Zen Studio urged us to expand further and create a 32-channel mic preamp housed in only two rack spaces. We designed MP32 to be a perfect match for our top-selling audio interface Orion32, this way ensuring a full transparency of the sound and complete integrity of the signal via the whole chain, from the mic pres through the conversion, recording and playback, all of them characterized by the signature Antelope sound. The combination of the Orion32 and MP32 — totaling just 3U in rack space — make it a perfectly suited solution for studios and live recording where rack space can be a precious commodity.
• Exceptional clarity, transparency and dynamics.
• MP32 features 32 class-A mic pres with phantom power, 32 line inputs, of which 4 can operate as Hi-Z instrument inputs. All inputs are XLR combos on the front panel of the MP32.
• MP32's mic preamps are open and transparent, yet designed to maintain both signal clarity and sonic realism consistently throughout the recording process. The MP32 offers excellent headroom and up to 68 dB of gain in 1 dB steps, more than enough to power even the most demanding ribbon mics, while maintaining ultra-low THD+N (-110.5 dB).
• Digital remote control.
• A user-friendly control panel for Mac or Windows allows for easy remote management of the device’s input types and mic gain levels. The intuitive software control panel provides fast set up and easy fine-tuning of individual mic preamp gain, as well as the independent assignment of phantom power and mic/line/hi-z switching. Complex gain structure and preamp settings are made incredibly simple by the user-defined presets, just a mouse click away. In addition, individual V/U style metering allows for instant signal confirmation at a glance of the software. Features Orion 32+
• Analog Inputs
- 4 x D-SUB 25 (32 channels), +20 dBu max, 11.2 kOhms
• Digital Inputs
- 1x Fiber Optic MADI
- 2 x ADAT
- 1x S/PDIF
• Analog Outputs
- 4 x D-SUB 25 (32 channels), +20 dBu, 56 Ohms
• Digital Outputs
- 1 x Fiber Optic MADI
- 2 x ADAT
- 1 x S/PDIF
• Word Clock Input
- 1 x Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz
• Word Clock Outputs
- 4 x Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz square wave signal
• Atomic Clock Input
• USB I/O
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed; Data stream up to 480 Mbits/192kHz, 32 channels I/O, Type B
• D/A Converter
- Dynamic Range: 118dB
- THD + N: -98 dB
• A/D Converter
- Dynamic Range 118dB
- THD + N -105dB
• Clocking System
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
• Clocking Stability
- <+/-0.02 ppm, oven controlled at 64.5 C/ 148.1 F
• Clock Aging
- < 1 ppm per year
• Clock Calibration
- <+/-0.001 ppm
• Sample Rates
- 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 (kHz)
• Operating temperature
0 – 50° C – 32 – 122° F
- 3 kg/6.6 lb approx.
- Width: 483 mm/19”
- Height: 44 mm/1.75”
- Depth: 220 mm/8.66”
• Power supply
- AC Universal input 95-245VAC 20 Watts Max Consumption
• 32-Channel Console-grade Mic Pre @ Line Dual Stage Amplifier Input
• 1-4 /32 ch Mic Pre @ Line HiZ Dual Stage Amplifier Input
• Independently assignable phantom power
• 4 DSUB-25 connector (32-channel outs)
• USB Full Speed interface for software control panel
• Intuitive Control Panel for Windows and OS X
• Software Control Panel - Mic Pre Precision Level Adjustment +/-1dB, 4 channel Hi-Z control, Phantom Power Control 48VDC, Switch Mic Pre / Line Amplifier Range +/-1dB
• Analog Inputs: 32 channels Mic / Line on XLR Combos on the front panel.
• 1-4 of 32 channels are (HiZ) - Instrument selectable XLR Combos on the front
• XLR Combos Analog:
• Mic (XLR only) 20dBu max balanced @ 2Kohm
• Line (¼ only): 29dBu max balanced @ 13K (to gnd)
• Hi-z (¼ only): 20dBu max unbalanced @ 1,1Mohm
• Analog Outputs 32 x Lines on 4 x D-SUB 25 (32 channels), 26 dBu max balanced @ 50 Ohms
• USB I/O USB 2.0 Full-Speed Type B
• For use with the software control panel.
Mic Preamp Gain
• Mic Pre Programmable gain (Mic Pre/Line): +15 dB ~ 68 dB in 1dB steps
• 5 to13dB in one 8dB step, 13 to 68dB in 1dB steps
• Line -9 to 20dB in 1 dB steps
• Hi-z 4 to 40dB in 1 dB steps
• THD + N 110.5 dB
• EIN -129dBu
• Operating Temperature 0-50ºC/32- 122ºF
• Weight (approx. prior) 6kg/ 13lb approx.
• Dimensions (approx.) Width: 482 mm/19” /Rack/
• Height: 88 mm/3.5” /2U/
• Depth: 210 mm/8.3”
• Power Supply AC Universal Input 95-264 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
• Nominal Power Consumption 44 Watts Max.
In The Box
• MP32 32-Channel Microphone Preamp.
• Owner’s Manual.
• Warranty Card.
• 4 D-Sub Cable, 50cm/1.5FT, DB25 Male - DB25 Male.
• 1 USB Cable.
• 1 AC Power cable.
|Computer Interface Type||
|Analogue Inputs (Total)||32|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)||32|
|Mic Preamps (Max)|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)|
|Sample Rate (Max)||192 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||118 dB|
|Dimensions (mm)||483x44x220 WxHxD|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months