2017 NAMM Show TEC Awards Nomination in the "Microphone Preamplifiers" category!
MP8d is an eight-channel class-A microphone preamplifier, which boasts Antelope Audio's integrated world-class A/D conversion. Antelope’s converters are widely regarded for their naturally warm, yet sonically accurate sound signature. This classically rich, yet modernly precise sound is accomplished thanks to Antelope’s Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm and Oven-Controlled crystal oscillator, along with advanced analog and digital circuit board design, powered by a proprietary power supply.
The MP8d mic pres are combo XLR/TRS connectors, which accept both mic and line level signals. Hi-Z inputs are associated with channels 1 and 2, and are accessible via dedicated TRS connectors on the front panel. Inserts for connecting your favorite effects outboard gear are available on the rear panel. A high-end headphone amp is accessible from the front panel to provide the convenience of integrated monitoring. The analog connectivity is accomplished with a D-Sub 25 connector directly outputting the mic signals at line level, making MP8d a perfect companion device for Antelope's Orion32 and Zen Studio audio interfaces.
A plethora of digital connectors offer a wide variety of options, providing extreme flexibility and enhanced productivity. MP8d provides S/PDIF, AES/EBU, TOSLINK, ADAT and MADI connections expand the product compatibility and allow for both easy connection to other outboard gear or DAW, as well as cascading two or more MP8d units, expanding the channel count.
MP8d relies on the highly sophisticated yet easy to use software control concept developed for Orion32 and Zen Studio. The intuitive user interface with color-coded drag and drop signal routing, multiple mixers and powerful DSP engine with on-board effects, makes the device extremely flexible and suited to various recording applications. Programmable presets allow for easy and fast recall of preferred configurations, while ergonomic aluminum knobs on the front panel provide precise mic gain adjustment in real-time.
• 8 Class A mic preamps, with individual phantom power.
• 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs.
• 8 Channels direct mic output on DB25.
• 8 Channels Antelope Audio precise AD conversion technology.
• 1 Individually assignable stereo headphone output.
• Palette of digital outputs – MADI, ADAT, AES/EBU, S/PDIF, TOSLINK.
• Flexible routing and mixing with extremely low latency custom DSP effects.
• Antelope's renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking with Atomic input.
• Antelope's proprietary Oven Controlled Oscillator for supreme clocking stability.
• Two Word Clock outputs and one Word Clock input.
• Five presets for fast and easy recall of setups.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Antelope Audio MP8d 8-channel Mic Preamp and A/D, ADAT, MADI I/O, Wordclock, 10M Atomic Clock Input . Please choose from the list below.