Antec P6 Compact Performance micro-ATX PC Gaming Case
Antec P6, Black, MicroATX PC Case, Tempered Glass Window, mATX/mITX, 120mm White LED Fan, Front LED Logo Projection
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Versatile Micro-ATX Build
The P6 embodies the essence of the Performance Series, available now in a compact form that fits in any environment. Characterised by the clean silhouette, tempered glass side window, and the elegant finish, the P6 is appointed with the features that ensure an efficient build with no wasted space.
• The 4mm tempered glass side panel makes it easy to show off your build.
• Flexible disk drive mounting system boasts enough mounting brackets for up to six 2.5” SSD.
• Configure your system the way you want, with the ability to relocate or remove the hard drive cage.
• Separate power supply chamber allows heat to be managed more efficiently.
• Supports upto Two 120/140mm front intake fans, creating a direct airflow cooling system when combined with rear or top fan/s, so you can easily configure the right cooling setup to maximise your airflow potential while maintaining a quiet PC.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months