Antec NSK-1480 Mini Desktop Case
Antec NSK-1480 Mini Desktop case inc 350w 80+ PSU, 2 Drive Bays, 4 Expansion Slots, Front IO,
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Decrease your system footprint and increase your desk space with the NSK1480. This microATX form factor
desktop case is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to keep their system off the floor without losing
valuable real estate on their desk. No more bending over and reaching under your desk just to insert a CD
because now, it’s all right there in front of you! On top of that, the NSK1480’s unique dual chamber design
and its high-efficiency 80 PLUS® certified power supply keep your components cool and lower your electrical
bill. Build your system with the NSK1480 mini desktop case and get all that leg room back. Features • Low profile desktop height fits in any environment.
• Dual chamber structure for HDD and motherboard to separate heat and reduce noise.
• High quality aluminium plate front bezel.
• 2 x 80mm side fans to exhaust air from CPU & VGA card.
• 80 PLUS® Certified 350 Watt ATX12V v2.1 power supply directly draws fresh air in from outside the case to
maximise quiet and cool operation.
• Universal Input and Active PFC.
• 80 PLUS® Certified means increased energy efficiency without any reduction in performance and saving you
money on your power bill.
• Removable HDD tray with extra soft silicone grommets in a separate chamber for maximum quiet and cool operation.
• 80mm intake fan to cool the HDD.
• 3 Drive Bays: External 1 x 5.25” and Internal 2 x 3.5”.
• 4 Expansion Slots.
• Cooling System: 2 x 80mm TriCool™ 3-speed exhaust fans in motherboard chamber (standard) and 1 x 80mm
TriCool™ 3-speed intake fan for HDD cage (standard).
• Adjustable Air Guide directs cool external air through CPU.
• Motherboard: MicroATX Form Factor.
• Front-mounted ports provide convenient connections: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x eSATA and Audio In/Out (HDA & AC’ 97).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.