100% Antec Natural Cleaning Spray with 240ml+60ml Bottles with MicroFibre Cloth
Anti-bacterial, alcohol & ammonia free. Clean your monitor screen, keyboard/mouse, smartphones/tablets/TV & all your other stuff. Quality microfibre cloth included.
Contains a unique non-drip formula that adheres to your device's screen, allowing for quick & easy cleaning, and is anti-bacterial to keep your device germ-free.
The included microfiber cloth efficiently dries your screen without any smudges or streak marks and gives it that extra shine. 3X Strength Spray is available in a convenient 60 mL travel-size bottle and a 240 mL + 60 mL Home & Travel Pack. Protect your investment with Antec Advance Cleaning Solutions: the best solution for a clean screen!
Features • 240 + 60 mL Home & Travel Pack
• Comes with microfiber cloth
- 60 mL: 20 cm x 20 cm (7,9â? x 7,9â?)
- 240 mL + 60 mL: 30 cm x 30 cm (11,8â? x 11,8â?)
• Anti-bacterial: kills 99,9% of bacteria for over 24 hours
• Unique non-drip formula : adheres to screen to prevent damage
• Alcohol & ammonia-free: designed specifically for electronically sensitive devices
• Anti-static: continues to keep dust off your device even after cleaning
• Fingerprint resistant: maximizes your screen's display
• Unit Dimensions:
- 60 mL: 139 mm (H) x 33 mm (W) x 33 mm (D)
- 240 mL + 60 mL: 203 mm (H) x 48 mm (W) x 48 mm (D)
• Package Dimensions:
- 60 mL: 242 mm (H) x 160 mm (W) x 52 mm (D)
- 240 mL + 60 mL: 280 mm (H) x 204 mm (W) x 58 mm (D)
• Net Weight:
- 60 mL: 91,2 g
- 240 mL + 60 mL: 381,0 g
• Gross Weight:
- 60 mL: 143,8 g
- 240 mL + 60 mL: 460,0 g
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Disk checking, defragmenting, windows update, virus scanning... there’s a lot to do to keep a system running smoothly. So, how often should you perform the tasks that look after both your computer and your data? Some need to be done more regularly than others. Here’s a few tips on how often you should be doing things.