Antec Device Screen/Display Cleaner Sprays Kit with Microfibre Cloth
Antec 3X Strength Screen Cleaner Spray, 240ml + 60ml Home/Travel Pack, Non-Drip, Anti-Bacterial, with MicroFiber Cloth
Please note: Do not use on anti-glare coatings; such as on Apple Macbook pro. Features • Passes SGS testing by killing 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli bacteria.
• Unique non-drip formula:adheres to screen to prevent damage.
• Anti-bacterial: kills 99.9% of bacteria for over 24 hours.
• Fingerprint resistant: maximizes your screen’s display.
• Alcohol & ammonia-free:designed specifically for electronically sensitive devices.
• 30cm x 30cm Microfiber cloth included.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Disk checking, defragmenting, windows update, virus scanning... there’s a lot to do to keep a system running smoothly. So, how often should you perform the tasks that look after both your computer and your data? Some need to be done more regularly than others. Here’s a few tips on how often you should be doing things.