Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Qi 10W Fast Charging Stand for Smartphones
Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Qi Charging Stand for Smartphones, 10W, Fast Charge, Vertical/Horizontal Charging, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Cut 30 minutes off of your iPhone charging time compared to standard wireless chargers. Just set your phone down on the stand (leaving your case on), then get up and go as quickly as possible with Anker's world-renowned fast-charging capabilities.
A Perfect View
Place your phone on PowerPort Wireless and charge vertically or horizontally. Keep tabs on your work groups, or keep an article open for reference in portrait mode. Then, switch over to landscape to comfortably enjoy videos at your desk.
Eliminate the stray radiation concerns and overheating associated with some wireless chargers. Full CE, FCC, and RoHS certification, along with advanced temperature control, ensure a totally safe charge.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
• iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus XS.
• Galaxy S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8 Plus /Note 8/9.
• Galaxy S7 / S7 edge.
• Galaxy S6 edge+ / Note 5.
• Nokia Lumia 830 / 920 / 1020 / 1520 / 930.
• Yota Phone 2.
• Google Nexus 6 / 4 / 5.
• Using an Apple 5V / 1A charger is not recommended. Overheating may occur.
• Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter required for Fast Charge Mode.
• Metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards will interfere with charging.
• Cases which contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
• Input: 5V / 2A.
• Output: 5V / 1A.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 18 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 29 days
- RTB Period:
- 18 months
- Scan Computers / Anker Direct
- +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)