ProHD 1080P Armcrest WiFi Wireless IP Black Security Camera 1080P IP2M-841B
• Quick WiFi Setup via iPhone or Android Smartphone using the Amcrest View App (Included). Seamlessly Stream Video and Two Way Audio Directly to Your Smartphone, Tablet, Apple Mac or Windows PC.
• Remarkable Field of View with Super Wide 90 degree Viewing Angle, Remote Pan/Tilt, Intelligent Digital Zoom, and IR LED Night Vision Up to 32 feet.
• Stay in Touch with Two-Way Talk, Intelligent Motion Alerts, Email Alerts/Snapshots as well as Mobile and Web Apps (Safari, Firefox, IE Supported - Chrome Supported on Amcrest Cloud).
• Features Sony image sensor and Ambarella processor. All cameras CE, FCC & UL certified with UL compliant 10-foot power supplies. Full 1-Year US Warranty and Lifetime Support Provided Directly from Amcrest.
|Video Resolution||1920x1080 (Full HD)|
|Video Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Still Image Resolution||N/A|
|Built In Mic||Yes|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.