This Bundle Contains:-
2x Alto TS212 Truesonic Active 1100W 12-Inch Loudspeaker - LN69700
2x Alto Truesonic SUB15 15" Active Subwoofer - LN43881
2x 6M Stagg XLR(M)-XLR(F) Microphone Cable (SMC6) - LN48500
2X 3m Stagg XLR(M)-XLR(F) Microphone Cable - LN48499
2X Stagg Adjustable Speaker Spacer - LN71994TS212 - 1100-Watt 12-inch 2-way Powered Loudspeaker
The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of a clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strike an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design.
Our TS2 family builds upon the amazing success and wide acceptance of our current TS1 series. The current Truesonics established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison.Now, with the TS2’s, we’ve significantly eclipsed that level of achievement.
The range is comprised of three models, the TS210, TS212 and TS215. The amplifiers in all three are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over the previous line. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212 and TS215 have five integrated handles and the TS210 has two, making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Because of their cutting-edge, high-efficiency amplifiers, these speakers run at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers, even during extended periods of high output. The ground-up design effort for these speakers enabled us to incorporate advanced amplifiers with superior heat-dissipation characteristics, eliminating the need for costly, noisy cooling fans. The result is a powered speaker system that is cleaner, quieter and more reliable.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value—you’ll find it all in the Alto Professional TS2 Series.TSSUB15 active 1200-Watt 15" Subwoofer: Professional Low-Frequency Sound ProductionMassive Sound — Professional Features
The frequency range and crossovers of the Truesonic TSSUB18 and TSSUB15 have been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 37Hz-125Hz range (42Hz-125Hz for the TSSUB15). They also offer stereo inputs, an internal active crossover, and are housed in rugged, compact, 18mm Birch plywood cabinets with durable metal recessed handles. When you're ready to extend the frequency range of your live performance reinforcement, Truesonic subwoofers are the effective, economical, and professional choice.Truesonic Substance
Exacting details were planned and provided in the Truesonic TSSUB18 and TSSUB15. From the modern digital power amp to the internal crossover and handpicked drivers, they are class-leading subwoofers and worthy of the Truesonic name. As active subwoofer systems, The Truesonic TSSUB18 and TSSUB15 offer a massive 18" LF long-excursion driver and large 15" LF long-excursion driver respectively. They're rated at a whopping 1200 watts and feature a 3" copper sandwich voice coil, which means you'll have plenty of low-end volume when you need it most. Features
TS212 - 1100-Watt 12-inch 2-way Powered Loudspeaker
• 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power.
• 12-inch (304.8 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5mm) high-temperature voice coil.
• 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide.
• Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ.
• Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls.
• Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability.
• Ground-Lift switch.
• Contour switch for increased EQ control.
• Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection.
• Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation.
• Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications.
• Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points.
• XLR Link output.
• Designed and tuned in the USA.TSSUB15 active 1200-Watt 15" Subwoofer
• 1200 Watts Class D power.
• Powerful 15” low-frequency, long-excursion driver.
• Stereo inputs: Mic/Line left channel, XLR right channel.
• Stereo XLR outputs: Left link, Right mono, internal 120Hz crossover on through.
• 18 mm birch plywood vented cabinet with metal grille and recessed handles.
• Adjustable level and polarity controls.
• 35 mm pole socket.