When you need a wireless microphone, you need it to come through with consistent, reliable performance. Excuses won’t do. Only performance counts. Radius 100 is an easy-to-use UHF diversity wireless microphone system that is available in three versions and provides reliable, crystal-clear sound for a wide range of professional vocal applications. Alto’s switching diversity receiver design utilizes two separate antenna systems for uncompromised wireless performance. If one antenna experiences signal interruption, the receiver instantly switches to the second antenna. This assures you of an extremely stable, reliable wireless signal,with virtually no chance of dropout or interruption. This is the promise of wireless performance-delivered!
Ready for any application, Radius 100 comes in four distinct versions:
Radius 100—Switching Diversity receiver and handheld condenser vocal microphone transmitter
Radius 100L—Switching Diversity receiver, lavaliere microphone and wireless belt-pack transmitter
Radius 100H—Switching Diversity receiver, headset microphone and wireless belt-pack transmitter
Radius 100M—Switching Diversity receiver, 1/4-inch instrument adapter cable and wireless belt-pack transmitter
• All-in-one, easy-to-use wireless microphone system for professional vocal applications.
• Dual-antenna UHF diversity receiver for increased reliability and signal consistency.
• UHF band operation: 520 - 937.5MHz (regionally selected).
• Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions.
• Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency.
• Sync function automatically synchronizes transmitter and receiver frequency.
• Squelch control for minimizing background noise during silent periods.
• Front-panel rotary volume control.
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level outputs.
- UHF Band Operation: 520–937.5 MHz (region-specific).
- Oscillator: PLL Synthesized.
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%.
- Modulation: FM.
- Transmission Range: 328 feet / 100 meters.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100 dB (at 20 KHz deviation and 60 dBµV antenna input.
- Image & Spurious Rejection: 80 dB minimum.
- Receiving Sensitivity: At 3 uV over 52 dB/A SNR
- Selectivity: > 50 dB
- AF Response: 80 Hz – 18 KHz
- THD: < 1% (at 1 KHz)
- IF Frequency: 1st: 243.95 MHz / 2nd: 10.7 MHz
- Dynamic Range: > 100 dB
- Tone Signal: 32.768 KHz
- Audio Output: 1 balanced XLR1 unbalanced 1/4” (6.35mm)
- Display: High-visibility back-lit LCD with RF and AF meters
- Power: Supply: 12 V, 1 A, center positive (adapter included)Consumption: 150 mA ±10 mA
- Case: Half 19” EIA-rack plastic case
- Dimensions: 7.9” x 4.8” x 1.7”20.0 cm x 12.2 cm x 4.2 cm
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.1.0 kg
- UHF Band Operation: 520–937.5 MHz (region-specific)
- Channel Selection: Synchronization with receiver
- RF Power Output: 10 mW (maximum)
- Deviation: ±20 KHz with limiting compressor
- Spurious Emission: > 60 dB below carrier frequency
- Display: Hand-Held Microphone:Belt-Pack Transmitter:2-digit 7-segment LCD2-digit 7-segment LCD
- Power: Hand-Held Microphone:Belt-Pack Transmitter:Consumption:2.4 VDC (1.2V via 2 AA batteries)3 VDC (1.5V via 2 AA batteries)120 mA ±10 mA
- Hand-Held Microphone: 2.0” x 2.0” x 10.2” / 5.2 cm x 5.2 cm x 26.0 cm
- Headset Microphone: 1.5” x 0.5” x 0.5” / 3.8 cm x 1.3 cm x 1.3 cm
- Lavalier Microphone: 1.0” x 0.25” x 0.25” / 2.5 cm x 0.6 cm x 0.6 cm
- Belt-Pack Transmitter: 2.6” x 3.8” x 0.9” / 6.5 cm x 9.7 cm x 2.4 cm
- Hand-Held Microphone: 0.5 lbs. / 0.2 kg
- Headset Microphone: 0.2 lbs. / 0.1 kg Lavalier
- Microphone: 0.1 lbs. / 0.05 kg
- Belt-Pack Transmitter: 0.2 lbs. / 0.1 kg
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Alto Radius 100 (Lavalier) UHF Professional True Diversity Wireless Microphone System, Backlit LCD Display, Dual Antenna . Please choose from the list below.