Alphacool GPX-N Plexi RGB RTX 2080 Ti Waterblock
Alphacool Eisblock GPX-N M01 Plexi Waterblock for RTX 2080 Ti GPU, RGB, Copper Heatsink, G1/4" Threads
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£99.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£107.69|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 2nd Nov To 3rd Nov
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
All coolers are based on an identical copper heat sink, which is completely nickel-plated. The surface area where the water flows is very large, so that all components that give off heat are actively cooled with water which increases performance. The 35 fins of the cooler are only 0.6 mm thick and cover even large GPUs completely. The large cooling surface is also ideal for graphics cards with HBM memory.
The optical highlight of the Plexi variant, besides the very large window, of course also the complete and integrated RGB lighting. This is compatible with ASUS Aurora Sync, Biostar VIVID LED DJ, Gigabyte RGB Fusion or MSI Mystic. But pay attention to the connection on your mainboard. You may need a Male-to-Female adapter for some motherboards.
With the Alphacool Eisblock GPX full cover water cooler for your graphics card you get a high-quality cooler with excellent cooling performance. You have the choice between a simple but noble black acetal version or a striking, wonderfully illuminated and chic plexi version with a large viewing window. Features Compatible With:
• ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Advanced, DUAL-RTX2080TI-A11G, 11GB GDDR6 (90YV0C42-M0NM00).
• ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2080 Ti OC, 11GB GDDR6 (90YV0C41-M0NM00).
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC (11G-P4-2382-KR).
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA GAMING (11G-P4-2383-KR).
• GALAX GeForce RTX 2080Ti 11GB GDDR6.
• GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Ti WINDFORCE OC 11G (GV-N208TWF3OC-11GC).
• MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Duke 11G OC, 11GB GDDR6 (V371-011R).
• MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Duke 11G, 11GB GDDR6.
• Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GamingPro OC, 11GB GDDR6 (NE6208TS20LC-150A).
• Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GamingPro, 11GB GDDR6 (NE6208T020LC-150A).
• Gainward GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Phoenix GS, 11GB GDDR6 (426018336-4122).
• GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING OC 11G (GV-N208TGAMING OC-11GC).
• KFA² GeForce RTX 2080 Ti OC, 11GB GDDR6.
• ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan (ZT-T20810F-10P).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming OC X3, 11GB GDDR6 (N208T3-11D6X-1150VA24).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming OC, 11GB GDDR6 (N208T3-11D6X-1150VA24).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Twin X2, 11GB GDDR6 (N208T2-11D6-1150633).
|Type||GPU Water Block|
|Edition||Eisblock GPX-N M01|
|Graphics Card Product Line Compatibility||GeForce RTX 2080 Ti|
|Graphics Card Edition Compatibility|
|Fluid Chamber/Top Material||Plexi|
|Cold Plate/Base Material||Copper|
|Cold Plate/Base Cooling Fins||35|
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Compatible Cooling Loop Metals|
|Included TIM (Thermal Interface Material)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months