Alphacool Eisblock ES Acetal RTX 3080/3090 Reference Graphics Card with Backplate
Alphacool Eisblock ES Acetal RTX 3080/3090 Reference Graphics Card w/ Backplate, Copper/Acetal, Black
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£139.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£150.27|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Alphacool Eisblock ES Acetal GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 was specially developed for the Alphacool Enterprise series. Over 17 years of experience has been incorporated into the development of this graphics card water block and it represents the current ethos of Alphacool product development.
During the development of the Eisblock ES Acetal GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 graphics card waterblock, we naturally placed great emphasis on increasing performance. For the first step, the cooler was brought closer to the individual components by reducing the thermal pads to a thickness of 1 mm. Next, the nickel-plated copper block was also made thinner. Instead of 7 mm, it is now only 5.5 mm thick. The water flow within the cooler was also optimised. All important components such as the voltage converters and the RAM are now cooled much better and more effectively by water. All this provides a significant increase in cooling performance.
Connections to the Rear?
Server cases offer different dimensions than normal PC cases. To save space in width and height, the connections were moved to the back. Another advantage is that it is easier to connect the tubing of a complete server rack with this kind of positioning of the connections. This means that even quick-release fasteners with G1/4" external thread can be screwed directly to the graphics card as already offered by Alphacool.
Copper or Aluminium?
Alphacool, of course, only uses copper in its water coolers. In the EisblockES Acetal GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 the copper is nickel-plated. However, compared to the previous models, Alphacool has improved the type of nickel plating once again. This has significantly increased the acid resistance and is intended to prevent nickel plating from flaking off. Why does Alphacool use copper instead of aluminium? Copper simply has almost twice the thermal conductivity of aluminium and is therefore clearly the better material for water cooling.
Are These All New Products?
The graphics card water cooler Eisblock ES Acetal GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 also uses the new patented screw plugs, which are flush with the surface of the terminal. IN and OUT are now marked by small discreet triangles. They are easily recognisable and fit perfectly into the overall optical line of the graphics card water cooler.
The Alphacool ES Acetal GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 Plexi is in every respect a complete further development of the previous Alphacool graphics card water cooler. No technical compromises were made, but the entire technical know-how was incorporated into the development and implementation.
• Zotac GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity (ZT-A30800D-10P).
• Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity OC (ZT-A30800J-10P).
• PNY GeForce RTX 3080 XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB 10240 MB GDDR6X (VCG308010TFXMPB).
• PNY GeForce RTX 3080 XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB 10240 MB GDDR6X (VCG308010TFXPPB).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 iChill X4 10240 MB GDDR6X (C30804-106XX-1810VA36).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 Twin X2 OC 10240 MB GDDR6X (N30802-106XX-1810VA34).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 iChill X3 10240 MB GDDR6X (C30803-106XX-1810VA37).
• Palit GeForce RTX™ 3080 GamingPro (NED30800191A-132AA).
• Palit GeForce RTX™ 3080 GamingPro OC (NED3080S191A-132AA).
• Galax GeForce RTX 3080 SG 10GB GDDR6X 320-bit DP*3/HDMI (38NWM3MD99NN).
• KFA2 GeForce RTX 3080 SG 10GB GDDR6X 320-bit DP*3/HDMI (38NWM3MD99NK).
• Gainward RTX 3080 Phoenix.
• Gainward RTX 3080 Phoenix GS.
• Galakuro NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 GG-RTX3080-E10GB/TP.
• PNY GeForce RTX 3090 XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB, 24576 MB GDDR6X (VCG309024TFXPPB).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 iChill X3, 24576 MB GDDR6X (C30903-246XX-1880VA37).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X3, 24576 MB GDDR6X (N30903-246X-1880VA37N).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 iChill X4, 24576 MB GDDR6X (C30904-246XX-1880VA36).
• Zotac GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity, 24576 MB GDDR6X (ZT-A30900D-10P).
• Palit GeForce RTX™ 3080 GamingPro (NED3090019SB-132BA).
• Palit GeForce RTX™ 3080 GamingPro OC (NED3090S19SB-132BA).
• Galax GeForce RTX 3090 SG 24GB GDDR6X 320-bit DP*3/HDMI/ (39NSM5MD1GNA).
• KFA2 GeForce RTX 3090 SG 24GB GDDR6X 320-bit DP*3/HDMI/.
• Gainward RTX 3090 Phoenix.
• Gainward RTX 3090 Phoenix GS.
• Galakuro NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 GG-RTX3090-E24GB/TP.
|Type||GPU Water Block|
|Graphics Card Product Line Compatibility||
|Graphics Card Edition Compatibility|
|Fluid Chamber/Top Material||CNC Machined POM Acetal|
|Cold Plate/Base Material||Copper|
|Cold Plate/Base Cooling Fins|
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Compatible Cooling Loop Metals|
|Included TIM (Thermal Interface Material)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months