Alphacool Eisblock Aurora GPX-N GeForce RTX 3090/3080 with Backplate
Alphacool Eisblock Aurora GPX-N GPU Water Cooler w/ Backplate, ARGB LEDs, RTX 3090/3080, Copper Base/Plexi Top, Black
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£126.95|
|Total inc. interest:||£136.77|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 3rd Mar
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Plexi GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 combines style with performance and extensive digital RGB lighting. More than 17 years of experience have flowed into this graphics card water cooler and represent the current highlight of Alphacool's product development.
During the development of the Eisblock Aurora GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 graphics card water cooler, value was of course also placed on increasing performance.
In the first step, the cooler was brought closer to the individual components by reducing the heat-conducting pads to a thickness of 1 mm.
In the second step, the nickel-plated copper block was also made thinner. Instead of the previous 7 mm. It is now only 5.5 mm thick.
The water flow has also been optimised inside the cooler. All important components such as the voltage converter and the RAM are now cooled significantly better and more effectively by the water.
All of this ensures a significant increase in cooling performance.
The Eisblock Aurora GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 cooler was basically built in such a way that the lighting is more in the foreground than with the previous models. The addressable digital RGB LEDs are embedded directly in the cooling block and they run along the side of the entire cooling block.
The effect is lighting that encompasses the entire cooling block. No corner or edge remains unlit by the aRGB LEDs. The new design is more angular, with all edges beveled. The result is better light scattering in the water cooler due to the reflections on these slopes. They also create various contours that give the Eisblock Aurora GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 cooler its very own visual note.
Copper or Aluminium
Alphacool of course only uses copper in its water coolers. The copper of the Eisblock Aurora GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 is nickel-plated. Compared to the previous models, however, Alphacool has improved the type of nickel plating again, which significantly increases the acid resistance. This should prevent the nickel plating from flaking off. And why does Alphacool use copper instead of aluminium? Copper simply has a thermal conductivity that is almost twice as high as aluminium and is therefore clearly the better material for water cooling.
The graphics card water cooler Eisblock Aurora GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 also uses the new patented screw plugs, which are flush with the surface of the terminal. The Alphacool logo is now in the corner on the top and is also fully illuminated. Corresponding designations of the compatible graphics card types can be seen on the front of the terminal. Of course, these are also fully illuminated by the digital LEDs. IN and OUT are now identified by small, discreet triangles. They are easily recognisable and fit perfectly into the entire optical line of the graphics card water cooler.
The Alphacool Aurora GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 Plexi is in every respect a complete further development of the previous Alphacool graphics card water cooler. No technical compromises were made here, rather the entire technical know-how flowed into the development and implementation.
• This cooler is delivered with a backplate!
• The Founders Edition does NOT correspond to the reference design!
• L x H x W: 224.9 x 121.4 x 25.5 mm.
• Material cooler: Nickel- plated copper.
• Material cover: Plexi.
• Thickness of the cooling fins: 0.6 mm.
• Connections: 4x G1 / 4 “.
• Power connection Digital RGB: 3 -Pin 5V (0.5A).
• Zotac GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity (ZT-A30800D-10P).
• PNY GeForce RTX 3080 XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB 10240 MB GDDR6X (VCG308010TFXMPB).
• PNY GeForce RTX 3080 XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB 10240 MB GDDR6X (VCG308010TFXPPB).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 iChill X4 10240 MB GDDR6X (C30804-106XX-1810VA36).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 Twin X2 OC 10240 MB GDDR6X (N30802-106XX-1810VA34).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 iChill X3 10240 MB GDDR6X (C30803-106XX-1810VA37).
• Palit GeForce RTX ™ 3080 GamingPro (NED30800191A-132AA).
• Palit GeForce RTX ™ 3080 GamingPro OC (NED3080S191A-132AA).
• GalDR80 GeForce 320-bit SGDX30 * 3 / HDMI (38NWM3MD99NN).
• KFA2 GeForce RTX 3080 SG 10GB GDDR6X 320-bit DP * 3 / HDMI (38NWM3MD99NK).
• Gainward RTX 3080 Phoenix.
• Gainward RTX 3080 Phoenix GS.
• Galakuro NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 GG-RTX3080-E10GB / TP.
• PNY GeForce RTX 3090 XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB, 24576 MB GDDR6X (VCG309024TFXPPB).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 iChill X3, 24576 MB GDDR6X (C30903-246XX-1880VA37).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090NGaming X903-24637 MB GD-DR3 (24576VA).
• Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 iChill X4, 24576 MB GDDR6X (C30904-246XX-1880VA36).
• Zotac GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity, 24576 MB GDDR6X (ZT-A30900D-10P).
• Palit GeForce ™ RTX 3080 GamingPro (NED3090019SB-132Ba).
• Palit GeForce ™ RTX 3080 GamingPro OC (NED3090S19SB-132BA).
• Galax GeForce RTX 3090 SG 24GB GDDR6X 320-bit DP * 3 / HDMI / (39NSM5MD1GNA).
• KFA2 GeForce RTX 3090 SG 24GB GDDR6X 320-bit DP * 3 / HDMI /
• Gainward Phoenix RTX 3090 Phoenix.
• Gainward RTX 3090 GS.
• Galakuro NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 GG-RTX3090-E24GB / TP.
|Type||GPU Water Block|
|Graphics Card Product Line Compatibility||
|Graphics Card Edition Compatibility|
|Fluid Chamber/Top Material||Plexi|
|Cold Plate/Base Material||Copper|
|Cold Plate/Base Cooling Fins|
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Compatible Cooling Loop Metals|
|Included TIM (Thermal Interface Material)|
|Dimensions||25.5 x 121.4 x 224.9 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months